Alien 5.....what do you want?

bug-hunt, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

If they made an alien 5 movie what would you like to see in this movie?

Me i would love to see a return in the colonial marines, get that drop ship back and apc they relay kick @ss i think they will come in handy.

bughuntsigforavp.jpg
Bug-Renders

donut, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

hmm they should defenitly give it the creepy surroundings like they did in aliens. like maybe there is another colonist planet, that actually built a city, like with hospitals and all that. there could be a mining shaft where the alien eggs were found, a dude gets face hugged, chestburster comes out, and chaos begins. but it would be sooo creepy to be wondering a broken up hospital with xenomorphs wondering about.

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

daveberg, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Thats far too like the comics for my liking, they more rediculous the aliens get - the younger the certificate rating will be and the cheesier the final movie will look. Not good. If it aint broke, don't fix it. Stick to the original giger designs, but have them in vast numbers, an all out infestation.

newberg.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

waylend yutany finaly get the exeno sampal fore there biowepond devision but it all gose horably wrong and a jeneticly modafied xeno gets on the loos in a hevaly populated city and starts to reproduce macing hundreds of thousands of thees jeneticly mopdafied aliens

an eleet teem of soldiers i meen proper soldiers not like that rabble from aliens are sent in retreev 1 spesamin and destroy the rest with as lital colatoral damage as posigal ruls out orbital bombardment and maybe a smol snipit od jocky actrion come to stop the humans from macing the same mistace they did

Balatuclansig.jpg

Hunter_Predator, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Ten Aliens roaming on Earth. All of them are in a future city built to be vast. The Aliens roam around killing humans. Then everyone finds out what Ripley is and lets her join the marines. lol.then the clone of Ripley kills all the Aliens, and the new secret Queen.

~~~~~I Give Death To Targets Only, And It Is Always A Short But Painful Death~~~~~The Youngest Member~~~~~

Sasha, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

I want to see some more variation in the aliens this time that would be cool like bear aliens or gorrila aliens. The human ones will still be the most intelligent and cunning. But the others would be just strong and crazy looking.

The ultimate game is me come hunt me if you dare

Ace, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

id like to see the queen in more action than aliens and avp. or maybe like another alien3 thing where a person has a queen chestburster. But instead of it dying it gets out and c havoc everywhere

acesig2.jpg

celtic102, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

id have it someway to explain avp cause i wasconfused for a while

Fading-Predators.jpg
Grpahic Carnage

royal_praetorian, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

i will want every thing u people on it but put in 1 thing the praetorian i know some of u think i need to stop saying that that would be sweet

Copyofthealien.bmp-copy.jpg

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

i would like it to be like alien resserection,but more thrilling,the aliens more scry,and the queen more relistic and devilish

HUNT FOR GLORY,HUNT FOR HONOR,HUNT FOR THE MOON

coryssig.jpg