Some story's from u guy's/girl's

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

If u could start a story with eny race out of AVP how would u have it go and how would your carecter's live/die post sum story's which u have come up with im sure there is some good one's out there and im sure we would love to here them :D

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

black_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

hey mine is in the official avp2 topic on page 4

bwsig.jpg

Gut The Newborn

lol.It can be aslong as u want m8 :D

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

lol well just ta tell u some cool news offf of my predator,that he is a bad blood lol(shhh)and his eyes r red,also he has chains haggen off his wrists as weapons,that would go good with a story lol to me it sounds sweet.lol
Hunt for Honor,Hunt for Glory,Hunt for the Moon
cory-sig.jpg

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

You can already read my story (All of it needs to be read to read the whole thing lol) in the HOW YOU BECAME YOU thread but Im warning you, That thing is LONG

lol I have a comic too, It's kinda with me Alone On Earth as My Xenomorph, Stalkin my Prey thing and terrorizing cities, Mainly Schools/Work Buildings/Any other place huge like that and the Police Trackign me down and stuff, I don't think I'll be able to get it on the Art Page though. My Alien has the same design as the one in my Profile and it is exactly the same as the One in my Profile, It's kinda a long Comic too, not as long as the Story in HOW YOU BECAME YOU but it's long lol

My Story will Continue After the RPG lol

~Another female on Da Site~

27322134138.jpg

~Kainde Amedha of The Hive~

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

i've made about 3 stories with my xenomorph ^_^ and i've made a few comics already with both my pred and my xeno, i'll send em to the art section when i'm done with them =D but here are the things>> COMICS: no real plot except that a xenomorph, pred, and human live together as sisters. but they try to get through everyday life without causin riot.
STORIES: the first story talks about the orgin of Donut, the second story is about her journey outside the hive, and the third story is when she meats fatmoogle =D

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

Celtic_Warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

it takes place after AVP:
>flashback of chestbuster bursting out of scar<
-120 years later- the predator ship comes bursting into the atmosphere of LV221 an xeno experimental complex. (inside pred ship) in the dark you can make out bodys, pred bodys, and a thing, a predalien feeding on them. the createre roars. the ship smashes into the ground just outside the complex. 3 figures jump from the ship, 3 preds. they make their way down the desert towards the complex. they cloak and hitch a ride from a oncoming wayland-yutani truck. they look at the contents of the truck, weapons. much has changed since they last hunted, the humans have got better equiped. the truck comes to a stop. "OPEN THE GATE YOU DUMB BAST@RD!" a voice says. the gate opens, they're in the complex.
-24 mins later- another figure is crawling down the ship, the alien. it lays it's eyes apon the complex and dashes towards it.

i'll write some more later

PLAY TIMES ONLY JUST BEGAN
celticwarriorspikeEternalFlame.jpg

predalien_64, Undefined, 18 years ago

My story: on a remote burin planet, after spawning from a egg in a hive being attacked by large Yautja (predator) hunting party. i traveled though the halls looking for host later having in contact to a critically wounded predator he was dead meat and leaped on him. a little over a 45 min later i was born into a predalien embryo, and going to a hiding place to grow only to become a full-grown predalien. And I new I had to get these intruders out of hear I did so forth to kill every pred I came in to contact with. after the monsters battle having a many battle scar’s but one on my right shoulder looked close to the number 64 giving me the name "predalien 64". i now spend my days on full alert for intrudes, and am a loner by personality, And I am one of the most vicious aliens in my hive to date
My story: on a remote burin planet, after spawning from a egg in a hive being attacked by large Yautja (predator) hunting party. i traveled though the halls looking for host later having in contact to a critically wounded predator he was dead meat and leaped on him. a little over a 45 min later i was born into a predalien embryo, and going to a hiding place to grow only to become a full-grown predalien. And I new I had to get these intruders out of hear I did so forth to kill every pred I came in to contact with. after the monsters battle having a many battle scar’s but one on my right shoulder looked close to the number 64 giving me the name "predalien 64". i now spend my days on full alert for intrudes, and am a loner by personality, And I am one of the most vicious aliens in my hive to date

My story: on a remote burin planet, after spawning from a egg in a hive being attacked by large Yautja (predator) hunting party. i traveled though the halls looking for host later having in contact to a critically wounded predator he was dead meat and leaped on him. a little over a 45 min later i was born into a predalien embryo, and going to a hiding place to grow only to become a full-grown predalien. And I new I had to get these intruders out of hear I did so forth to kill every pred I came in to contact with. after the monsters battle having a many battle scar’s but one on my right shoulder looked close to the number 64 giving me the name "predalien 64". I now spend my days on full alert for intrudes, and am a loner by personality, and I am one of the most vicious aliens in my hive to date. two years later the hive is attract by preds and humans it last for days i die defending with the last of my fellow aliens and die in a fight with a pred and beat him only to get shoot in the head by a smart gunner after taking more then 50 guys out i fall i a by a stray bullet.

sorry if its long

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents