Alien Recognization.

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

Can xenos recognize their own hive mates and if they can how?

PREDOFHELL.jpg
Predators RULE!

yes but rors and screeches hardly mace a credobal language however there are animals that actualy exist that use pheramons and sent to comunicate like ants. the ants are intelogent enough to no when there isant enough food to fuel the hive so 1 or 2 ants will leav inserch of food leaving a trail of pheramons behind them after finding food they folow there own pheramone trail back to the nest where they relees a second tuyp of pheramon that compels other ants to folow the origonal trail and gather food in tern they relees yet another pheramone that compels the wariors to go along with them to 1 defend them and 2 carry the realy heavy itams of food etc etc

thats also why cats and dogs etc marc there teratory with feesees becaus they dont have a spocen language so they evold highly tuned sens of smell so wen another animal of the same speesiees comes along it can tell this terator already belongs to some 1 they wer heer a sertan number of days ago and what sex they are

Balatuclansig3Mavrick.jpg

SHREDDERRR, Undefined, 18 years ago

they do communicate with roars and screeches
and remember the time i told u that aliens have pheromone vision (they sense the pheromone outside of a body and they see the human's/predator's ora)

I'll SHRED U INTO PIECES !!!!
avp3.jpg

they can talk to each other as seen in alien resurection when the two aliens gang up on the weaker one to escape the holding cage but its probably like every other species out there the sounds are so low that human ears cannot hear them or maybe some kind of telepathic method

thatopdog.jpg

Deathdrop, Undefined, 18 years ago

They E-mail each other when the marines aren't looking. But really, what Dave said about sums it up, at least for me. Still, let's keep the oppinions coming!

deathdrop1.jpg

each hive has a very destinctiv feramone a smell so they all no who is who its also been theorised that thats howe they would comunicate

Balatuclansig3Mavrick.jpg

Really? cuz i think they communicate thorugh raoers and screeches

PREDOFHELL.jpg
Predators RULE!

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

It's all down to bio-electrical pulses, that's how the alien sees and comunicates, this is all based on research done in regards to the movies only as i have no interest in the theories of the games or comics as they are for a younger audience.

newberg.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

kill_the_queen, Undefined, 18 years ago

but all the xeno do come from the same queen and genes are passed down so they could inherit tellpafy from theremother which is the queen btw have alook at this web site it has alot of facts about the prototype alien and the space jockeys.

http://www.serenadawn.com/Alien-Plug-In-JockeyRace.htm

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

ya, who knows for sure, it can be a mixture of sounds, smells and telepathy. but telepathy is usually associated with smarter beings, not mindless killers, maybe only the queen has the power to communicate telepathically. basically its all theory.

otangmod.jpg
Clan Balatu
Struggle is The Glory