Ways of stopping a facehugging

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

Does anybody know how to stop a facehugger attack besides killing it when it pounces I already thought of that.

Predators RULE!

id say preds got it right just wair a masck lol

Balatuclansig.jpg

But in ALIEN(1) the spacesuit of the guy(sorry forgot the name) didn't protect the guy and the hugger still got through

Predators RULE!

that was perspecs though its not as tough as a pred masck

Balatuclansig.jpg

Ohhhhhhhhhh ya but what about if he has no mask and a way for humans and is it possible to just close your mout to stop the seed from going in?

Predators RULE!

i dont thinc that just closing ur mouth worcks i thinc the face huget has sort of a local anasthetic cinda thing that relax the musals in ur face i thinc ud just have to tray and cach it before it gets to u or bloc the path to ur face with something solid

Balatuclansig.jpg

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

just closing ur mouth isn't enough, huggers wrap their tails around the victims throat to make them gasp for breath, then they insert the tube. A preds mask works, but I think that preds might be able to use his mandibles to help protect their mouth, because of their immense strenght I think preds would possibly be able to pull a hugger off their face before it gt a chance to properly attach itself because once the hugger has attached itself removing it can cause serious injury or death

stalker.jpg

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

couldnt you just cover you mouth with your hands and your arms so that you wouldnt get choaked(sorry for spelling D:) like have your arms in a 90 degree angle to where your hands are over your mouth and your arms are touching your neck but infront of it?

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

donut, that seems like a lot to do, these things are quick and strong for thier size. ripley was only able to counter it becuase it came stright on and she had the help of others. once they grab you thats it, game over. your throat wont be able to withstand the tail's force.

otangmod.jpg
Clan Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

Before anyone says (not saying that some of you might) that they can just kill the facehugger before it impregnates you, It will strangle you harder the more it's Harmed.. in other words it may leak acid lol

I think the Face Hugger would be able to break the Mask, i Dunno i just think of that sometimes when I remember Grid Punching his Second Jaw through Celtic's and Chopper's Mask

~Another female on Da Site~

26420583176.jpg

~My names Alexa, and I remember everything~

And in AVP Scar sees the First Face Hugger try and jump on him with his mask on but he still kills it anyway, I dunno maybe it was because he wanted his Scar

26420583176.jpg

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

its not really that much to do, i was just explaining it. you can do the action in 5 seconds or less. I could understand how this would be a bit hard to save ya if the facehugger came by surprise (when it jumped at ripley) but having quick enough reflexes could give the facehugger a harder time when its trying to face hug you. Not many people would think of this because the moment they see it they fear it which leads to shock(being still). not everyone is like this though, it all depends on the person in danger, if they are quick witted this could perhaps help them, if they are too slow to think they would be screwed over. for me the first thing i would do is run like hell and cover my face with my hands and arms.( i usually do this if i fear for the likeness of my face :O) im not saying this will help, but it could.

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

lol Like in that Game, RUN LIKE HELL those things scred me, but the point is that It scared me lol I ran outta the room as quick as i could the first time i saw those things, but The Face Hugger still doesnt care if your running almost 95 percent of the time it is faster than you, but like In Aliens it wil be slower if you have stuff to block it with eventually it might get you Though

I still dont know i think i forgot what the topic of this thread was but it had to do with Face Huggers

26420583176.jpg

When the hugger hugs you does it put u in some sort of comma?

Predators RULE!

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

Yes - the face hugger induces the host into a comatose like state whilst empregnating it. Prevention of a facehugger laying the seed is almost impossible unless you destroy the creature before contact. It's tail wraps firmly around the windpipe squeezing it tightly to cut off oxygen hence the hosts/humans trying to open their mouths to gather in more o2 to stay alive - this is when the retractable tube is inserted into the mouth and down the throat.

newberg.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

Cool......

Predators RULE!

Nick_Kang_20, Undefined, 18 years ago

Strike one for Mr. Alien Geek!!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Visit GFX Streamline V2.0

Kharn, Undefined, 18 years ago

Alien 'proffesional'. not geek.

div

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

Depends what way you look at it.....;)

newberg.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

solo_pred, Undefined, 18 years ago

a way to stop a face hugger is to go into the egg room with a knife in your mouth it tries to jump on... the knife kills it but watch out for the acid blood.

solopred1.png
what im going to do to you is for me to know and u to find out... *sound of wristblades sliding out*