how do alien digeste food

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

????

o ya im dead but i still can kill you.

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 17 years ago

ok this may sound really dumb of me but im not sure. have we ever actually seen them eat? i mean we have seen them use their jaws to kill. but i cant seem to remember ever seeing them eat anything...

so if they please jog my memory cause im not sure.

(for simplistic use just call me hyro)

so there the same.

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

They spit some kind of acidic thing on whatever they eat before actually taking it into their mouths.

00Alien_sig01.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

but i still dont understand how if they have acid for blood well i don't know.

Err, in the special edition, isn't it an Ox?

00Blo_sig9.5.PNG

Aliens? Taking a dump? Heeelll naw. Their body structure is very different from ours, and is more techinically advanced to survive even space, hot lead, not breathing in water, surviving the temperatures of Lv-426 and Anatarctica, yeah.

00Alien_sig01.png

Parai, Undefined, 17 years ago

ok i think they do digust there food but ather it gose thru their system they use the waste to make hive nodes.

just a thought.

All aliens will die! I might as well kill them.

The Hive Nodes are just in the games, and aren't canon, so the secreted resin would take it's place.

00Alien_sig01.png

Parai, Undefined, 17 years ago

im not really sure. do they even take a dump?

All aliens will die! I might as well kill them.

But that would make you wonder why there werent any resin structurs located in the prison.

Drenton.jpg
Come out F@ggerstrom! I know your in there!
-Conan O Brien, 2006.03.10

hajou3, Undefined, 17 years ago

actually an ox is larger and stronger than a cow, and as for the 3 stomachs i dont think an alien would develope organs that its host had, mostly because the chest burster would probably have all of its organs developed(or at least started) When it gets into its host.(it only has 30% of the dna of whatever its host was i think)

And as for the resin i think that the aliens have their own unique digestion system, that allows them to throw up whatever they ate as resin.

Hajou3sSig.gif
The only thing in space that can hear you, is the thing making you scream... Me

crow it mitt happen like that.
they mitt digeste like what host they come out of. but on the special edition the Runner cames out of a cow so that will mean it would have three stomits.
so wouldn't it have to eat alot?

o ya im dead but i still can kill you.

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

They do eat, you see the Dog Alien from Alien 3 eating the corpse of one of the men it killed.

As for how they digest food, I would imagine that the digestion process would be very similiar to whatever creature they originated from. As for excretion, this remains completely undetermined, but I believe that their resin is actually a waste product.

45324912.jpg

"If anything in this life is certain, if history has taught us anything, it is that you can kill anyone." - Michael Corleone

TheHunter, Undefined, 17 years ago

ot would probly digest food from its acid blood it would disvolve and give it its food

you are in my world now...

black_warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

"And as for the resin i think that the aliens have their own unique digestion system, that allows them to throw up whatever they ate as resin"

dont Flies do something like that when they eat?

black.jpg
Message Board, RPG Rules & Information
"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."