CHECK THIS

avpunlimited, Undefined, 17 years ago

I know you all hate me, and I know that you all think that I don't no shit about Aliens because I think they were created by the space jockeys.

So I am not going to argue.

Just enjoy the best videos ever.

AND THE BEST OF THEM ALL!

avpunlimited6lz5.jpgThese are the finest warriors. They believe that pain is weakness leaving the body, killing some one is strength interring the body, and to DIE fighting....Is an unlimited amount weakness leaving, and an unlimited amount of strength interring, the body.......

OTANG, Undefined, 17 years ago

Wowo Guys please stop placing vids directly on the site.

6d273dbd.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

donut, Undefined, 17 years ago

aye, nice finds :D

857888.jpg
~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

alienxv4.png

These warriors believe that pain is weakness leaving the body, killing some one is strength interring the body, and to DIE fighting, is an unlimited amount weakness leaving, and an unlimited amount of strength interring, the body.......

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

I've seen it before, it's the Spiral music video, still quite good though.

thorndesignssig.jpg

Did you like the predator tribute?

alienxv4.png

These warriors believe that pain is weakness leaving the body, killing some one is strength interring the body, and to DIE fighting, is an unlimited amount weakness leaving, and an unlimited amount of strength interring, the body.......

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

Some great alien tributes there m8, although I've already seen the other music videos there before. Some nice finds m8.

thorndesignssig.jpg

Sure, buddy.

alienmc5.pngThese are the finest warriors. They believe that pain is weakness leaving the body, killing some one is strength interring the body, and to DIE fighting....Is an unlimited amount weakness leaving, and an unlimited amount of strength interring, the body.......

Angus_Alien, Undefined, 17 years ago

Buddy, I don't hate you. But as your clan leader, I'd appreciate it if you removed that video from your sig.
I know 300 looks great, but it takes up too much space, and breaks an official rule or two if I'm not mistaken.
Just looking out for you, here. Get it done.

Angus.jpg

alienmc5.pngThese are the finest warriors. They believe that pain is weakness leaving the body, killing some one is strength interring the body, and to DIE fighting....Is an unlimited amount weakness leaving, and an unlimited amount of strength interring, the body.......

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

No one say anything.

alienjl1.png

These are the finest warriors. They believe that pain is weakness leaving the body, killing some one is strength interring the body, and to DIE fighting....Is an unlimited amount weakness leaving, and an unlimited amount of strength interring, the body.......