What is the better alien out of the movies??

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

i would have to say gigers alien

We"re on a express elevator to hell
GOING DOWN!!

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

Alien Drone from Resurrection!^^!I awlays loved that one even though it's mainly the same thing as Grid in AVP but he's red mking him look eviler and he has the hind legs of the Queen which makes it look better in my view

~Another female on Da Site~
24722423234.jpg
~Transmission: This is Alexa Aka FrozenAlien~

predalien_64, Undefined, 18 years ago

the ones in alien and aliens, thay were baseicly are the same alien giger disined

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 18 years ago

I love Grid alien. He was without a doubt in my mind the deadliest drone ever seen in a film. Of course, that's just cause he was the Alpha, so there are many more like him, just in different hives.

alienvspsig.jpg

~For centuries, human beings have worshipped these beasts as gods, beasts that will forever haunt us, beasts waging an eternal war.....~

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

the AVP drones for sure. Quick, strong, cunning & bad@$$ in almost everyway

stalker.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

my favorit is prolly the drones from reserection.i would like to see modern worroirs though.

HUNT FOR GLORY,HUNT FOR HONOR,HUNT FOR THE MOON

coryssig.jpg

Crpl_Hicks, Undefined, 18 years ago

Hmm, well I have to say the Giger's truly is the best alien.

You have just crossed over into an other dimension. One of sound, sight, and mind. You have just crossed over in to..... THE TWILIGHT ZONE!!

xeno_slayer, Undefined, 18 years ago

giger is the origonal so id have to say its the best but the ones from ressurection were also cool.

awsomesig.bmp.jpg

XTheXRogueX, Undefined, 18 years ago

i think i like gigers the best then the ones in aliens then the ones in avp then the dog alien in 3 then the ones in alien resirection(they ed they gave the alien only 4 fingers)

will

willsig6rz.jpg