Story of my char(not finished)

XTheXRogueX, Undefined, 18 years ago

you all remember that how you became you topic well i sorta kept goin with it....tell me wut u all think of it

I am the 2nd of my kind the 1rst, my brother was created in space by a crazy scientist his life was short though he was forced to fight a queen alien by the scientist who created him. Then was killed buy the queen he was pitted against, the scientist who created him also died. Years later the scientists research on the "Rogue project" was fond buy another not-so-crazy scientist this man was much smarter then the man who created the original rogue, so he upgraded the design of the rogue and injected a advanced chemical mixture of the original rogues DNA into a Alien egg.(the rogue is a large red male alien with spines on its head ,sholders,and arms. It is created to rival the queen in a hive and to destroy anything that challenges it. Its original propose was to help re-take earth from the aliens).I was then injected by some strange chemical that made me feel stronger and gave me the urge to just break free of my egg and find a host....so I did just that instead of letting the flaps of my egg open I just ripped them open and I leaped on the nearest things face and that nearest thing was my creator. A few hours later I awoke inside his rib cage I felt so strong I wanted to be free to kill but I needed to wait I needed a little more time to grow but I just couldn’t wait I NEEDED to kill so with 1 strong push I burst strait though my creators rib cage. When I emerged I found myself in a large abandoned lab but I had already knew what happened....Alien infestation. I could sense them all around. The scientist who created me must have had other Aliens in captivity but they must have got lose and turned this lab into there hive. All I wanted 2 do was kill them all but I was too weak I still needed time to grow, so I just waited there for 4 hours, and for some reason the Aliens in the hive never came to find me....they must not think I am a threat...well I will show them differently. As time passed I grew and changed, I became 4 times the size of any Alien and I grew large spines on my head, shoulders and arms, but for some reason I never turned black like normal aliens; I turned blood red. I was ready. After growing too my full size I rampaged through the hive that was once an underground lab owned by humans. I crushed all other Aliens who stepped in my path, I had killed all of them in the hive except 1...the queen. When I came to her I hesitated before I attacked....this is how my brother died...I knew this because when I was in my egg I had over heard my creator talking about this....was I afraid? This was how my brother was killed. No I am the rogue I am better than my obsolete brother! Then I attacked. I was sadly quickly over powered I knew I couldn’t win the queen was 2 strong I needed to retreat and when I become stronger I will show this bit*h whose boss! So then I escaped I ran away to fight again another day.

.............on a human city on a plaint far away from earth there is an exposition the explosion comes from a lab. A lab experimenting on Aliens and from the fire of that explosion comes forth the rogue the king on the aliens!

A l I E N S
T h e R o g u e

John Richards…he has been on the police force of Times City for 10 years. He has lived on the planet X-51 for his whole life. He has never even left the planet. â€ÂThere has been a large explosion in sector 6 the alien experimentation lab†blared the intercom in his police craft. John is 35 years old he was only 5 when earth was taking over by the aliens…but it wasn’t that big of a deal to him because X-51 has never had any alien infestation problems. When the earth was re-taken from the aliens they became the governments new science project. â€ÂALL UNITS TO SECTOR 6 WE HAVE A SITUATION!â€Â. “Hmm I knew they wouldn’t be abill to keep them bugs in captivity for ever this is going to really bad†John thought to himself. Plaint X-51 has had a Alien experimentation lab for 10 years….it was meant to be a secret but well people have a tendency to talk a little to much. At first the people Times City protested it but the government “silenced “ all of the protesters leaders.†Man I have a really bad feeling about this john†said johns partner Chris. Chris has been on the force for only 2 years and has been Johns partner for only a year.
“Yea me 2.you never know what thoughs crazy scientists have come up withâ€Â
“O man your are getting me all nervousâ€Â
“Hey I am just telling you the truth we could be up against anything from a chemical leak, or an Alien outbreak, or even something worse. You never know what them ers have come up with down in that lab.â€Â
Times City is the biggest city on X-51 it even rivals the New York City that once was on earth. It took John and Chris only 15 minutes to get to the Alien experimentation lab….it took them 15 minutes to get to there grave yard.

I was almost out of the hive that once was until I reached a very large thick door. This must be the exit this must be the way to the outside world. The door was very large and very thick it must have been designed to keep the aliens from escaping but I am not any ordinary alien. I just rammed the door down with all my might. I think the door must have been rigged with some sort of explosive because after I rammed the door down I was engulfed in flames. There was Fire all around me but it did not hurt as I thought it would. It felt warm it made me want to kill even more. I could not tell were I was so I just simply walked forward until I made it out of the flames. When I emerged from the flames I noticed it was night. Perfect. The darkness just makes me feel so much stronger! When I emerged I seen many things I have never seen before I seen tall buildings all over and so many lights but 1 thing that really caught my attention was all the humans running in fear of me. But for some reason I did not want to hurt them I don’t understand I still want to kill but not these people running from me maybe its because they are no challenge to me.
Then from a distance I herd a loud wailing sounds then as the sounds got closer I seen what was making them.5 vehicles with flashing lights on top of them .All of the vehicles stopped in front of me trapping me in-between them and the fire. Then many people started to come out of the vehicles they were also inside the barer they made with me. Good. They all were pointing things at me and for some reason I knew what they were pointing at me…..guns. I knew this meant they were a threat I and I also knew anything that was a threat to the Rogue was a challenge for it as well. All the little people started to fire there guns at me it did not hurt as bad as I though it would my think hide makes me immune to this kind of weaponry but it still stung like a ! I will make them pay! I started the slaughter by jumping right in the center of all the humans. I crushed the first mans head with my hand. It was so easy and it felt so good to feel his warm insides dripping on my hand. I NEEDED MORE! Next I skewered 3 of the men with my tail. Yes! This feels so good. I can here them screaming in agony. music to my ears. I here one man say “John I knew something like this was going to happen!â€Â. He will die next. I turn around and grab his body and lift his face to mine. I see the fear in him. It will be over soon for you I think. Then I open my mouth and drive my second mouth through his head. He tastes so good! I want more! There are only three men left now I have them in-between me and there vehicles. They scream and try to escape me. Silly humans. They try to run but they are no mach for my speed. I jump over there heads and land on there vehicles facing them. They have no were to run. I decapitate one of them with the sharp edge of my tail. I watch the last two men panicking. They are confused and scared. They know they are going to die. So they do the only thing they can do. Keep shooting at me…..there last and there worst mistake they have ever made in there lives. I reach forward and grab them with lighting fast speed. 1 Human in each hand. I simply squeeze them until there rib cages break and the bones punctures there skin. They are bleeding a lot they are broken but still alive. They should be happy I am going to kill them now.
All of a sudden some thing emerges from the flames where I had came from. it’s the queen that I had run from earlier and she was mad. I must levee or I will die here with these pathetic humans. So I through the humans I am holding at her to buy me time. All this dose is anger her more. I need to through something bigger! I jump off the vehicle I am on then lift it up and log it at that ! It hits her head on….now’s my chance to escape!! I run away into the vast darkness of the city hoping that the queen alien will not follow me.

Times city news: “We have learned that the explosions at the alien experimentation lab last night was only a false alarm. It was only a drill there is nothing to worry about. Sector 6 of Times city will be restricted for civilians until further notice.
“In the world today good is destined to be defeatedâ€Â
Times City News: ‘there have been reports of alien sightings in the city.â€Â
“You don’t really know what you had until you lost itâ€Â
Times City News: “The government has notified us that any reports of alien sighting are false and any one who clams they have seen a xenomorph will be arrested on the spot and questionedâ€Â
“Its funny how time slowly slips away from us and all of a sudden everything around us has changed.
Times city news: “There have been many missing persons and grizzly murders in the past few months and also more and more reported xenomorph sightings. Is the government lying to us?â€Â
Even ourselves.â€Â
Times City News: “If any one out there is still alive and listing to this the government is not sending help. They are planning to nuke the hole plaint to destroy the infestation. There are still a few escape ships at the space port……hold on..O MY God…STAY AWAY..HELP ahggeh..zZZZzzzZZzzZ……
Good IS distend to be defeated!

After the incident at the alien experimentation lab the rogue seen less and less action in its life on X-51.the reason for this was something else was killing everyone and the rogue could only kill things that were a threat to it. The queen from the lab must have created a hive some were else and began to breed her children. Eventually over time the city was over run by aliens which meant the rogue was way 2 out numbered to just start randomly killing aliens. So it hid for some time. It would only kill anything that fond it but it was sick of this it needed a new place to kill it needed to leve this retched city. So it followed a group of humans trying to escape. The rogue always made shore not to get to close to the humans. It did not want to have to kill its only way it get off the plaint. Eventually after following the humans around he came to a space port. This is were we continue the rogues story.
I followed the humans to a place with many flying machines I need to secretly get on one of these machines and hide until the time is right. So the rogue did just that it stowed away on a ship and whetted in the cargo hold of the ship until it was in space. Its time to kill has come again.
The ship the rogue stowed away on was called the “Negation 4â€Â. It was a small ship it had a cockpit ,a hyper sleep chamber, a dining hall, living quarters consisting on 4 rooms 1 bathroom and 1 living room, a computer and communications room. The ships bottom hafe contained a very large cargo hold and maintenance room. The ships crew contained 6 escapes from the plaint X-51 Mikhail stanne The pilot age 25, Martin Henriksson age 34, Niklas Sundan age 32, Anders Jvarp age 20, Martin Sundan age 45, tom baker age 27, and there all going to die horrible deaths on this ship.
I feel like I have been sitting in this cargo hold for ever but I needed to wait because I don’t know how to work this flying machine but know that the humans have got the ship into space I can start the killing.
Nicolas and his brother martin lived on plaint X-51 and are some of the few survivors of the infestation of Times City.
“Hey nick there is a malfunctioning cooling processor in the cargo hold can u and your brother go take care of it?â€Â
“Yea we are up too it. You coming bro?â€Â
“Yea yea lets go.â€Â
Nick and his brother walk to the computer and communications room were the stares are to the second level of the ship as they descend the stars they notice the cargo room is not as pleasant looking as they thought. The cargo room is a large dark damp room about the size of the hole ship and it has a height of about 50 feet it is full of old maintenance equipment and supplies also many chains hang from the ceiling of the cargo hold the chains all have different proposes there is also water dripping from the ceiling of the cargo hold so much its like it is raining it is like this because the cooling system is broken.
“Man its umm…â€Âsaid nick
“really really creepy down here.â€Â
“Did you grab the tools?â€Â
“Yea what do you want me to do?â€Â
“I am going to go to the back corner of the hold and pull one of the chains back there that should fix the problem. You are going to stand by that terminal over there and tell me when the green button lights up ok?â€Â
“Ok no problemâ€Â
After nick tells his brother what to do he walks away into the darkness of the cargo hold…….this is the last time Martine will ever see his brother alive.
I here something from below my hiding spot in the cargo hold.
I am hanging on the ceiling of the room only my tail hangs down its ok though because it blends right in with all the chains.
I here some one coming.
As nick walks to the corner of the cargo hold he gets the shivers as a drop of water runs down his back. He sees a bunch of chains but he dose not know exactly which one to pull so he pulls the first one he sees.
I see the human below but he dose not see me he seems to be looking for something and then the most random thing happens. He pulls on my tail.
As nick pulls on the chain he realizes it is not a chain but some sort of spiny bony tail. He is then over come by fear. He starts to slowly back away from the bony tail thing as it slowly razes up to the ceiling and into the darkness.
“o â€Â
He keeps slowly backing away as something lands behind him with a thud. Something big. He turns in horror. He knows he is going to die but he wants to see his killers face. He turns just in time to see the monstrosity slowly rise. He thinks to him self that one of the aliens had stowed aboard there ship but this was something worse …something bigger. The monstrosity resembles an alien drone but it is much different it is about the size of a queen alien and it has large spines all over its body he also notices it is red instead of black just as the monster bites down on his head.
Martin here’s his brother scream.
Martin starts to panic. So he heads in the direction his brother went. He screams his brothers name. As he gets closer to the spot his brother was he starts to here a strange crunching sounds. The closer he gets the sound starts to sound more like chewing
“..brother?…â€Â
As martin reaches the corner of the room he sees something hunched over …….eating.
“o my godâ€Â
The thing turns around and doesn’t even give martin a chance to think it just thrusts its arm through martins body and rips him in hafe.
Finally! It feels like it has been so long since I have felt the warm life fluids of a human drip down my mouth. It tastes so good. Killing the two of them wasn’t enough I need to fulfill my desires I need to kill more. I sense other humans on the ship 4 more to be exact…I think I am beginning to develop a form of the same physic power a queen alien has. I will kill the others soon but first I will enjoy my meal.

sry any obseitys i forgot to bleep out

will

willsig6rz.jpg