Avp 3 Based on the movie Aliens

adonka, Undefined, 18 years ago

I was thinking that wouldn't it be awesome if they would base AvP 3 on the movie aliens? Well at least the marine campaign. I was thinking that you would start out as a marine who just enlisted in the Marine Corps. You would have to finish basic training, then you would go on a few missions with your fellow marines. At first they are just easier ones, such as do a little recon, or defend your base against a few aliens or predators(or maybe both?). Then at about the 4th mission they would give you the mission form the movie. You would go down with your team and do all the things that you saw in that legendary movie.
Of course they could add a few things to the story, such as ALL the marines go into the hive to save Newt instead of just Ripley, and the story won't stop after they kill the queen. After that you would go on a few more missions. But what they should definitely add is a team that you are with all the time. These people would be with you throughout the entire game, and later on a few of them would die in epic ways, such as blowing themselves up to save the whole team, etc.
Multiplayer would offer cooperative mode, so you could finish the entire story with your friends. Each player would take up the role of one of the characters, and if there are more players than characters from the single player mode, then the game would put them in the squad as additional marines.

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

lol game in the title would be better but good idea

~Another female on Da Site~
25200061183.jpg
~Transmission: This is Alexa Aka FrozenAlien~

black_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

good idea m8

There is a first time for everything *wrist blades sliding out*

And by the way. By some freak of nature does anyone have any info about AvP 3? Are they even making it? And if not I can only say one thing. ARE THEY REALLY THIS STUPID??? Imagine an AvP game with today's gaming technology and physics. Man that game would kick all over the market. And if i think about coop mode with like 12 people or more, oh man.
Imagine that you have to defend a base against a seemingly endless horde of aliens. 4 marines are behind turrets, the rest just have their weapons. Man just imagining it makes me sweaty. And imagine that a group of marines gets dropped down in front of a dead colony, the ship flies away, and they go in. Everything is dead, no motion. You know the rest =) Man......How could they make such a big mistake. Not making avp 3....Pfff...

hey calm down no biggie i am sure theyll do it sometime. if we do it now the graphics wont look so good in the future when tech is better

*Predator laughs*

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

lol yeah they may look something like Predator: Concrete Jungle but it wont be so good since there is more fighting

~Another female on Da Site~
25200061183.jpg
~Transmission: This is Alexa Aka FrozenAlien~

I know but it's just so hard to wait...Especially that there is nothing we know about it, not even if they are planning it at all.

i hear ya but look on the bright side we have rpg over here

[predator playback] In this jungle I am the ultimate fu**in predator