RPG favorite qoutes

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 18 years ago

since the RPG is getting good i thought of the idea of putting this thread to discuss favorite qoutes from the rpg so i guess ill start

" Here comes the train open wide hee hee" Katam said as his tail got closer and closer to Dragons face.Acid was falling onto Dragons face and melting his skin. "AHHH NO !" Dragon yelleped as Katams tail sliped into his mouth melting his mouth.Katams tail was shoved into and down Dragons throut melting it as it went closer and closer to his gut. -katam

all i can say is so far i think this is the reigning champ. very orignal in my book can you imagine a tail covered with acid shoved down your throat?

(for simplistic use just call me hyro)

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

lol.Katam ill make sure ill beat u next time if not then ill try again and again and again and a...well you get the idea :)

Oh and if i had to have a favourite quote then i would have to agree with hyro. Its very ummm creative and "interesting".lol

DragonSIg.jpg

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

u just set urself up for an early death cough cough lol

Image hosting by Photobucket
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

lol.Nice topic.Sry Dragon about killing you but it was eather you or me very sry dude i'l lose next time i'm sure...*cough cough* Hint hint.lol.

Katam.jpg
liquidaffiliate.jpg
Messageboard Rules.

Yes. creative. And painfull. I mean, Aliens have those ridges on the back of there tail. That and Aliens are constantly covered in slime.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b172/RAH7/Drenton.jpg

You should gets some cough medecine for those nasty coughs.

Sorry, had to say that. But I dont think I have a fav quote.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b172/RAH7/Drenton.jpg

Dragon go to the sig topic and look for my last post there is alittle offer for you. ^_^

Katam.jpg
liquidaffiliate.jpg
Messageboard Rules.

cutm3up, Undefined, 18 years ago

my fav quote is the same but when i reread it i felt sick with perverted thoughts

dam my mind *smacks on head*

davii-sig1-1.jpg
you stick it in, in and out, in and out, blood begind to drip, the victim screams for no more but in and out you go, she begins to go numb but you continue in and out...great you successfully killed a female predator with your 2nd jaw...you expected more? you pervert!

your telling me! I gave up after that. still it was cool

DragonSIg.jpg

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

ROFLROFL, now thats a win!!

673296.jpg
~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

Yep, that defineately the best quote of all time. Nice one Katam

This space for lease

cutm3up, Undefined, 18 years ago

definately the best post, but i havent read much of the rpg

dont ask why

davii-sig1-1.jpg
your cries are in vain, look around you, theyre laughing, at YOU... what will you do? fight to the death, and to the death you will go

I didnt tend to look at posts that dont have my name in them, because I started a couple of hours behind you guys. But, ever since page 10, I've been reading them properly.

Drenton.jpg