Versions of Yautja

Hunter_Predator, Yautja, 18 years ago

Select what kind of Predator you would like to be and post here.

~~~~~I Give Death To Targets Only, And It Is Always A Short But Painful Death~~~~~

FrozenAlien, Yautja, 18 years ago

Don't paste mine on your size limit though, not because i think your goign to use it but because mine is to small and this is a just a Prototype :P

~Another female on Da Site~
23920061021.jpg

Thanks. sorry for your time.

~~~~~I Give Death To Targets Only, And It Is Always A Short But Painful Death~~~~~

Oo.. well first of all you need a prgogram like MsPaint or, PhotoShop, PaintShopPro, etc. and start doing it, read the rules to find out how big it's supposed to be, or just get and i dea from the sigs already made

23920061021.jpg

Um, Frozen Alien, it took a while but, that wasn't what I meant. I asked, "How do you make them?" not, who should I go to, to get a pic sig. I don't mean to be picky.

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

just make sure those questions go to the sig topic,ummm the mods will be all over you i they read that,back on topic everyone

PREDATOR PLAYBACK:
"DEATH COMES FOR YOU"
YAUTJA WAR CRY!

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

sorry guys,put this on the sig topic,dont want to get mods mad,sorry

PREDATOR PLAYBACK:
"DEATH COMES FOR YOU"
YAUTJA WAR CRY!

sorry, just have a question or 2, no biggy, or shouldn't be to the mods.

But when I'm done with it on Paint, how do I put it on the internet?

Well..

I was already a Yauja, in my story as a creature i recently became a Xenomorph.. i was one of the Legendry Yautja in time until her last mission (read the stories, the ones that are beggining my posts in the Next RPG. they are in the HOW YOU BECAME YOU THREAD. Alot of things on her are Acid Proof, her mask design like Chopper's but Blackish and everything else

or did u mean something else?

23920061021.jpg

Don't worry, that qualifies.

Oo ok

23920061021.jpg

Question frozen alien, that picture sig at the bottum, i've wondered, how do you make them?

Oo.. the sig? They ren't that hard to make i have several unused ones but they all have my name on them, but it's easy to make them ask Dave or Celtic 102 or anyone else like Katam who is willing to make em for you, they will in less than a week, it usually takes me less than a day like everyone else

23920061021.jpg

oh.