Aliens and Predators Questions

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

Can anyone answer any of these questions when you answer put A.4.#(Answer for number) and the number of the question

1.Inner Jaw- is it for anything else but for Attacking and looking around?
2.In Predator2 Is the Spear Tip thing that they analyze from the Spear Gun?
3.In Aliens how long were the Aliens there for?
4.In Predator2 how long has that one guy(cant remember his name) in the ending where he jumps in the Way of City Hunter and Harrigan been researching the Yautja?
5. How long does it take for Xenomorph to mature into Warriors?
6. In Alien Resurrection is the QUeen disabled for 2 a few days like Humans when giving birth?
7. How do the Yautja use the Cloak since there have been many ways that iv'e read on here?
8. Side Arm Maul Blades on Chopper- Do they work like the Wrist Blades?
9. Sigs- How to blend the colors shading in with the Picture?
10. Runner- In the begging where it comes out of the Dog, is it still a Burster or is it a not full grown Xenomorph?
11.How do the Aliens store the Inner Jaw in their Head?
12. Can Face Huggers impregnate stronger Animals like Dinosaurs and Sharks?

Plenty more where that came from but to much for right now

You can anwser more than one Question, that would be great

If this has already been made with the same questions delete quickly

~Another female on Da Site~
24517155789.jpg
~The Youngest Drone of the HIVE~

killswitch, Undefined, 18 years ago

question 12 ! the queen controls all the evolutionary changes to her hive ! if the prey were dinos the aliens would adapt and find away to impregnate the dinos ! what a guees that was ! lol

all predators must die ! spread the infestation !!!!!!

I know the Queen can do that but the Question was if they(face Huggers) were able to survive long enough to impregnate them

24517155789.jpg
~The Youngest Drone of the HIVE~

cmon no one knows any of these?

24722423234.jpg
~Transmission: This is Alexa Aka FrozenAlien~

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

1.The inner jaw as far as I know is only used for killing, & possibly feeding.

2.Yes it was a round from the speargun

3.Not sure about thhat one

4.10 years but he had been waiting for an alien encounter his whole life according to him

5.Probably 1-3 days to matur froma drone into a warrior

6.The queen didn't start laying for 5 days, at the point when he says that she will produce in 2 days it had already been 3 dince she was brought from ripley 8, she had only just molted so she probably didn't start laying for at least 2 days after she grew to full size.

7.The cloak is mounted on the wristcomputer & is activated by a button on the gauntlet & a control inside the mask.

8.The sidearm blades are not mauls, but yes they do work similar to wristblades, they are just much bigger.

9. I don't do sigs so I wouldn't have a clue

10. It was a burster at the very pinnacle of it's lifecycle,in other words it was just about to turn into a full size xeno, it was supposed to have originally come from an ox (see special edition) so it had more room to develop.

11.Their inner jaw is inside their head, it is not a tongue & doesn't come from their throat.

12.If the hugger managed to get the tube down the throat then probably, but animals like that would probably just swallow the hugger whole.

stalker.jpg

Lol thanks although i never needed to know he actually "Wanted" one in his life..

And i knew how the cloak was activated but im just asking does it work from the mask and gauntlets or those fish net lines on them fro alot of sites ive been to they say either one of those two

24722423234.jpg

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

the actual cloaking generator is mounted on the gauntlet, right next to the wristcomputer. The "lines" you mentioned are the predators thermalneting, used to regulate the predators body temperature

stalker.jpg

yep i always thought they were for the cloak too but now i know which is which

25200061183.jpg