your own figure

Celtic_Warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

if your character became a figure what would it look like and what would it come with?

mine would have a celtic mask with a horn and rings on the outside. it would have a AVP body with some gold on it and pred 2 figure legs.

it would come with a AVP spear but with small skulls on it, extended wristblades, Pred2 fig disk, pred1 fig plasma caster and a removable mask. it would also have the body trophy line that comes with the pred1 fig

celticwarriorspikeEternalFlame.jpg

royal_praetorian, Undefined, 18 years ago

a praetorian with a bone colored tint to it and he is always ed his teeth are like the queen's insted of back tubes he has spikes his crown is normal exept for there are 2 spikes growing out of his crown (like the queen's elite gourd in genocide) his tail is massive and sharp and his back spines are spikes and he has a 6 pack (not the beer) he has 6 fingers and he has long claws on his toes and his claws are long and very sharp also he has blood-red stripes going across his crown,chest,legs,arms,his 6 pack and his back,also his tail and spikes.and a scar on his crown that lools like the blooded mark

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

Mine would have the body of a Preatorian but a little smaller than Warriors with Grid Marks on my Tail, head, shoulders and second Jaw, Redish/Icey exo-Skeleton color, the legs of the Queen but my size and it would come with a base that has eggs on it :D lol it explains my character in the HOW YOU BECAME YOU thread

~Another female on Da Site~

26123392851.jpg

~My names Alexa, and I remember everything~

celtic102, Undefined, 18 years ago

Mine would be the same as the celtic figure i have but armour like the scar figure and an alien burn on my shoulder armour piece and spikey netting

Sig by Celtic102, Photoshop cs 2 Creation .:Celtic-Designs:.

GraphicCarnage.jpg

Celtic_Warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

yeah i like scars armour the best cos it has the stomach and back armour

celticwarriorspikeEternalFlame.jpg

predalien_64, Undefined, 18 years ago

Look at the "HOW YOU BECAME YOU!" topic, my story is in there somewhere

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

xeno_slayer, Undefined, 18 years ago

mine would have avp style armor with the mask that the pred on the pyramid in the avp flashback had(its really cool if u look at it)
i have two pred swords and an extended combi stick. also i have an alien tail wrapped around my right arm.

xenoslayermod.bmp.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

sounds cool,hey whats the story with "64"?

HUNT FOR GLORY,HUNT FOR HONOR,HUNT FOR THE MOON
coryssig.jpg Guan-thwei

predalien_64, Undefined, 18 years ago

Mine would be a big pitch-black predalien, with a scratch that looks like the number 64 on it left shoulder

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

mine would be a saphire blue drone with two tails and the top part of the head would be a lil see-through

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

well mine would have to have a removable pred2 mask with an eye reveling a s and pred2 armor,a wristblade (lil smaller than the avp)a pred2 caster and a avp caster,2 daggers,smart disc,sherikens,pred2 combstick,flechet,net/speargun and thats all for now...lol o and a sidearm blade on the left

HUNT FOR GLORY,HUNT FOR HONOR,HUNT FOR THE MOON
coryssig.jpg Guan-thwei

Ghostwind, Undefined, 18 years ago

MY predator would would have armour..but not just the metal armour.. but it would be covered with the Exoskeleton of a Alien..that way i wouldn't have to worry about acid burning thru. And ont he helmet, would have the alien face attached on the outside for even more acid proof. Then hang eagle feathers on each tempo of the helmet. I would tie on a Alien SKull to the Plasma Castor. I'm would make it have A Native american look. cuz i am too..lol. I would have a combo staff decorated with bone, and Glaive decorated with bone too. Also A Smart disc , Also a Maul Only one tho..not on bothsides. oh yeah and have skulls as ornamentation. also alot blue and red turquise for decoration. Almost forgot..i would have a speargun made from a shull. keep it reall oldschool..LOL..so it be like the the Predator lived with Natives..lol.well thats my idea..it will look better then it sounds.