YAUTJA,the sopiorl race

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

does any one have thories on how the yautja came to be so intelligent or just how they came to be.maby started as wildbeast to neanderthaw,to preds,i dont you tell me,your opinions only.

Theres something out there!
And it aint no man!

is the elder the eldest form of the yautja or is there more to come?or will evelution change,or was that what was the avp preds where,sorry for all the ors

PREDATOR PLAYBACK:
"DEATH COMES FOR YOU"
YAUTJA WAR CRY!

evalution is the prosscess of supior!!,btw thanks donut

And it aint no man!

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

personally i also believe in evolution and the idea that yautja would have a evolved from some form of predominant lizard, or dinosaur type creature.

otang.jpg
Struggle is The Glory

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

EVOLUTION says I!

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

personally i think both,first created then evovld second(created to evolve)secondi just wanted to here what others thought so i could edit my thorie to make it more logicaly possiable.

And it aint no man!

Well if you believe that life evoled, then maybe they evoled from lizards or something but if you believe life was created then well there you go..

predator0.png

any one,this is odd

And it aint no man!

the_doctor, Undefined, 18 years ago

evolution all the way but what they evolved from could be anything who knows what creatures are out there in the deep reaches of the universe but some sort of lizard could be a possability

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

doctor.bmp.jpg

i think that the yautja was first a wild lizard like tiger with mandables

coryssig.jpg

LdyLvsPreds, Undefined, 18 years ago

Well, to me the Preds mandibles have an almost spider-like appearance to them while the rest of the body has a reptilian appearance. Who knows, maybe far back in history certain spiders layed their eggs just under the skin of reptilian hosts. After yrs of this,maybe the offspring blended reptilian and spider dna to survive and then these evolved into modern day Preds. Wild concept, but if you try to determine what they are by the creatures that we know of, they DO appear to be a blending of different species.

that wasnt ment to be a spider look,its more scary(predator1)

coryssig.jpg