why?

RIP, Undefined, 18 years ago

i have one question.
Why do some Yautja only wear armor on some parts of thier bodies? Like they wear it on thier shoulder and thier legs or on one part of thier chest?

candy.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

all right,thanks predatoress

SCARFACE

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

I'm not a mod or anything but I'd remind you younger ones that please stay on topic. Mods can consider that as a spam. And no just one word messages please. I think it would be nicer to move this discussion to the sig topic.

And about the armor: yes, it helps mobility if you do not wear that so much but you'll still have the vital organs protected. Also Andersson said something like 'cos they were now in cold climate they had to wear more armor - even though I don't know how metal helps anything...

predatoreessig.jpg

-The Night Blood-

all right thanks though,if you did make it when would would i get it?

SCARFACE

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

oo I might be able to get on that, but just incase ask someone else now that school started i am busy on most days

23022375518.jpg
~Another Female on the Site~

i would like a iferred background with a marine in efered with the pred triangle locked on him and if you can right on it,"theres something out there and it aint no man"

SCARFACE

yeah what do u want on it?

23022375518.jpg
"Im The Boss of this city You Ugly Son of a B!tch!"Another Female On Da Site

yeah Donut is right

the only time u could wear full body armor is like a knght or something, but they move more stealthy, and they are more flexible then human so it woudnt be good for them to wear alot of armor, just their main body parts

23022375518.jpg

yeah,imm frozenalien,can you design me a sig please,i cant get a hold of celtic

SCARFACE

well um some of them usually wear it on the left part because i think it's attached to the BackPack

I dunno

And sometimes it is comfortable for them

Maybe i dunno but they alweem to wear it on their legs

23022375518.jpg

the avp preds wore lots of armor because they were up against the aliens.

SCARFACE

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

well they couldnt be totally armored, it would be harder to move if they did, they are just protecting the main parts of their body.

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

cory, frozen, there are sig topics guys, post there for your sigs please. thanx.
i think its a personal preference for the armor.

Struggle is The Glory

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

the armour in AVP was andersons design, oh & predess bout what anderson said bout the preds wearing more armour because of the cold, that just reinforces the fact that anderson doesn't know the first thing about preds. Their netting is what controls their body temperature, not their armour.

stalker.jpg

i know about spamming, sorry Predatoress

Cory why don't we talk about this i nthe Official Sig Topic???

Oo yeah i can't do the Sig because of School ask someone like Dave or Celtic if they can;t ask someone else

23022375518.jpg

Otang i know about the Sig Topic, Ive posted there alot of times before this thread came to being

23022375518.jpg

RIP, Undefined, 18 years ago

yeah lets not spam here ok? lol

candy.jpg

ChEsTBuRsTeD42, Undefined, 18 years ago

Im not an expert on preds, but i think the pred's honor keeps them from keeping armor all over their body. But thats my thought.

Join my forum at http://agent42.proboards38.com/

black_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

preds rule forever.

LETS ROCK! *yaujta war cry*

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

Yep well, that's how I remember it when he showed the pictures about preds in full armor. I was a bit confused 'cos metal leads cold so how it possibly would be a reason to wear it more? Well, it can block the wind but still the explanation is weak. The netting warms them up and I think the armor is mainly for xenos.

predatoreessig.jpg

-The Night Blood-

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

alot of good it did, in most parts of the movie the xenos tails pierced through their armour like paper. The armour & weapons in AVP were way too weak, the armour in pred 2 wasn't even scratched after being hit ith shotgun blasts & when the queen snapped scar's combistick in half- that was buggered, the combistick is made of near indestructible metal & the queen snapped it like a twig. Anderson= idiot. He needs to learn a thing or two about preds

stalker.jpg