Design your own perfect predator

clouseau, Undefined, 18 years ago

Im giving you the chance to design your own perfect pred.

Here are the rules

1- You must design every thing from scratch.
2- You must use your own ideas. Do not copy.
3- If its in a book, comic, movie, magazine or game you cannot use it. (Refer to rule 2)
4- Do not submit any childish ideas.
5- You must design almost every item the pred must carry IE. its clothes, helmet, weapons and other equipment sutible for the hunt.
6- Do not devote an entire paragraph to every single item.

HAVE FUN

1986- WE ATTACKED
1997- WE FOUGHT TO THE DEATH
2004- THE ALIENS WERE UNLEASHED
NOW- THE WAR BEGINS

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

aa............................

Um

Hmm

Dont got anything yet...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

uhh

Sorry if that was annoying, go to the second page forums and read my stories, you should get a picture of the yautja i designed. If you cant understand how it is designed tell me ill put it right here

23022375518.jpg
~Another Female on the Site~

RIP, Undefined, 18 years ago

His mask is like Choppers but with some alterations.
His combi stick is on his back. His wrist blades are very shiny, always polished. His two arm blades are on his left under forearm, and the other one is on his right side forarm. He has a med. shoulder caster. (size that is)
He only has shoulder armor on his right shoulder. and Armor on the left side of his chest. He has knee armor on his right knee, and armor on his left shin. His shirikuns are along his right side of his body. (when i get decent kills i will add trophies to my discription.) and he has polls sticking out of the back of his armor,(to hang skulls).
his legs are scared and scratched up. His right eye is gone. His Smart disk is hanging behind him on his belt. His six pack is exposed. AND his dreadlocks are very long.(past his shoulders)
and he has a bad attitude.

candy.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

Mine would be med. sized, but built. its mask is like the original from the eyes-up...below, it only covers the inner mouth, allowing the mandibles to show and move. its armor is mostly made of bone and alien exoskeleton, decorated w/ trophie skulls of diff kinds. its weapons are light, including wristblades, knife, and a customised sword (with an extendable blade similar to wristblades)given to him by the elders for his skill in close combat. Uses stealth and quick deadly blows to make his kills,...and a belt of plasma/explosive grenades saved for last resort (lots of aliens)

~ IF IT BLEEDS, WE CAN KILL IT.
*evil predator laugh*

mine would be:pred2 mask with scar reavling an eye.normal sized dreads. the neck has the pading around it with the mask cords cennected to it.has strong armor with neting on the body(mesh)once again i will finish it
SCARFACE PREDATOR

clouseau, Undefined, 18 years ago

good so-far.

1986- WE ATTACKED
1997- WE FOUGHT TO THE DEATH
2004- THE ALIENS WERE UNLEASHED
NOW- THE WAR BEGINS

teah,read mine too, to find out

SCARFACE

yeah,read mine too, to find out

SCARFACE

black_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

read my profile

HOLY SH!T wut did I smoke?

ELDER, Undefined, 17 years ago

post date of submition,im ready!!!

SILENT,INVISIBLE.INVINCIBLE.
IM COMING TO TOWN WITH A
FEW DAYS TO KILL.

cutm3up, Undefined, 17 years ago

awesome sig 'frozen alien' couldnt see any more original sig ideas

as for on the topic, i shouldnt be posting yet...(ssSShh! dont tell the mods!)
coz my current rpg character is more of a human hybrid, robot arm, etc...id give u a full description, but it isnt exactly the type of thing for a predator clan

ill post my pred character soon

official TRIVIUM website

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

Hmm...let's see...

My yautja would be of medium size, and with standard physique. Its dreadlocks / tendrils would be very short in length for close quarters fighting and ease of movement. Its skin would have a tinge of red on certain points of its flesh.

The mask would be blank and very nondescript, and wouldn't possess any sort of eyes. Four lines (engravings) would run across the forehead and front of the mask in a diamond-like patter, with a single red node-like lens at the end of every point. Each one of these would see a different spectrum.

The yautja's body would be sparsely armored, possessing only segmented shoulder and hip plates and plating for the backside and groin. The two shoulder plates would be linked by a large metallic collar worn around the neck, which also contains the yautja's cloaking mechanism. The hip, backside, and groin plating is all linked together by what appears to be a metallic belt.

A approximately a foot of tough, nonreflective fabric of unknown material would drape from its armor, allowing it to catch and ensnare the claws, blades, and other melee weapons of foes.

It would weild two arm blades as its primary weapons, along with a cloaking device. A shuriken would be attached to the underside of either shoulder plate.

Unlike other yautjas, mine would not bear a plasma caster on its shoulder, but would instead possess two smaller plasma casters, with each one being located on the underside of each forearm. These would be linked to the arm blades. While not as devastating as typical plasma casters, possessing two would enable my yautja to take on multiple foes simultaneously at a range. These would be triggered when the yautja lifts the corresponding wrist up.

My yautja would strictly follow the code of honor exhibited by all blooded predators, but, unlike many, would not endanger itself for its trophies. It would prefer melee combat over ranged fighting, but it would not hesitate to fight at a distance if necessary.

855989_3.jpg
And thus I clothe my naked villainy
With old odd ends stolen forth from holy writ
And seem a saint when most I play the devil.

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

my predator look elder avp

have weapons of scar face

mask of copper from avp

in Space, No one can Hear you Scream

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

My pred would be something like i don't know first it would have acid proof body armor but not just any armor it would be full body armor covering everthing except for the head for the head there would be a specially designed mask that the pred puts on and instead of only eye slits it has a dark red viser that retracts so that you can see the face and instead of a laser a target optic would cover the left eye and also instead of a netgun in its gauntlet there would be a second plasma caster hidden within and with the tap of a button it would pop up same goes for the should mounted plasma caster it would aslo be hidden with in one of the shoulder pads until needed and then with the touch of a button up it would pop.This is my idea for a marksman predator.

The enemy has but one weakness...FEAR