JOCKEYS

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

i just heard about the jockeys on a lastest topic,does any one have any other info on them?

SCARFACE PREDATOR

ChEsTBuRsTeD42, Undefined, 18 years ago

Did the jockey die of stupidity or did it not know about aliens?

Join my forum at http://agent42.proboards38.com/

XTheXRogueX, Undefined, 18 years ago

u can learn a lil about the jockys if u read the comic "aliens:apocolips the destroying angles"

will

willsig2vy.jpg

Ace, Undefined, 18 years ago

they abosolutly,positivly loath xenomorphs with a passion. Also there tech is almost the same or maybe even more advanced as preds tech.

acesig.jpg

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

The jockeys are elephant like creatures which have either bred the xenos or even possibly created them. Their plans for them are unknown, they possibly would have used them as instruments of war or were transporting them for another purpose. The jockeys transporting the xenos were all killed by their deadly cargo though & it was their ship which was the derelect seen in alien

stalker.jpg

Deathdrop, Undefined, 18 years ago

The only Jockey we've ever seen was dead, so no one knows much about them.

deathdrop.jpg

Deathdrop, Undefined, 18 years ago

^ That was a comic book, so it really doesn't count as cannon. Although if it's a good book, you should probably get it.

deathdrop.jpg

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

As far as I know the jockeys were transporting the aliens, perhaps as weapons. But the xenos escped & killed them all. Either that or all of the other jockeys managed to evacuate & only the dead one in alien was killed. Dave'll be able to fill u in better than me m8

stalker.jpg

ChEsTBuRsTeD42, Undefined, 18 years ago

thanx. Using the aliens as weapons sounds like a Weyland Yutani idea. Maybe the government knows about aliens and they're keeping it a secret and they had the jockeys deliver the xenos, but something went wrong so the company sent ripley and crew to take an alien back to earth.

Join my forum at http://agent42.proboards38.com/