Alien Alien?

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

What would happen if for some reason a facehugger (for some reason) jumped on another Alien,what would come out of that one if the acid didnt kill it?

coryscarface.jpg

the_doctor, Undefined, 17 years ago

its pretty impossible, i doubt a facehugger could attach its self to a xeno's head and even then get into its mouth. plus the facehugger would most likley be able to sense its own kind.

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

yoyo.jpg

yeah but how can it now happen other then it dieing from the acid? and what would it look like? thats all i wanted to know

coryscarface.jpg

Cant happen. This has been asked before. Repeatedly. If it actually did happen, you'd get a sin against nature, not the ultimate bad-ass monster.

Drenton.jpg
Come out F@ggerstrom! I know your in there!
-Conan O Brien, 2006.03.10

It's appearance would most likely look like which ever alien it infected.

Drenton.jpg

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 17 years ago

Not possible at all. But one thing is possible: A hugger leaping onto Ripley Clone #8. One did so in A: RES, but she tore it off her face before it could do anything. Now a creature bursting from an alien-like creature with enough human characteristics to make it impregnatable such as Ripley 8 would be very interesting indeed.

Blood-Bath3.jpg

~For centuries, human beings have worshipped these beasts as gods, beasts that will forever haunt us, beasts waging an eternal war.....~
http://www.freewebs.com/shanezilla

black_warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

It would probably have some characteristics that the alien it facehugged got from the host. but it would be less noticeable, and probably deformed.

like say the alien had 30% human DNA and 70% alien DNA. then the alien that was produced from fachugging that alien would have half as much human DNA, but it would probably be missing some things. kinda like inbreeding.

It is impossible for it to happen but this is what i think would happen.

black.jpg
Message Board, RPG Rules & Information
"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

hajou3, Undefined, 17 years ago

I think that it would almost be impossible for a facehugger to stay on an aliens head because a facehuggers legs wouldnt be long enough to get around to the back of an alien head and it would just slip off

Deathdrop, Undefined, 17 years ago

1. Facehuggers can sense their own kind.

2. Facehuggers can't get around alien heads.

3. The inner jaw prevents implantion.

4. Even if it was possible, the resulting Alien would be weaker and deformed due to inbreeding.

5. None of Ripley 8's alien traits did anything to human traits that would have been gained by the alien. It would have been a bit stronger, but that's all.

deathdrop1.jpg

"If you can set your mind to it"

Hmm.. I doubt that Aliens are that intellegent. They arent human intellegent, but animal, no scratch that, ape intellegent. I dont think an ape know that phrase. And what would it benefit the Hive? One dead Xenomorph, and one dead Facehugger, but a weak, mutated, worthless alien.

Drenton.jpg

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

If I posted before, I would of said what DeathDrop just said above me. Impossible. Even if it were an "IF," it would still be impossible. If anyone says, "You can do anything if you set your mind to it," tell them to set their mind to recreating Dinosaurs at the same time of eating the lava from a volcano while riding a bycicle up a cloud riding a unicorn. Set your mind to that and try to do it (sorry, just making a point here)!!

00Bloo_sig06.5.PNG

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

their have been tons of these types of Topics... And I dont think its possible.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
JOIN MY FORUM