beutiful monsters

scar774, Undefined, 18 years ago

hey guys, first time posting on the main board in quite a while..... anyway, i was at the library a few months ago, and i was board so i got on the computer to search for a book, when i saw a book called:beutiful monsters, the unofficial and unotherized guide to the alien and predator films. i ordered it immeadintly, but sadly, i was 4th on the reserve list :*(. that was like 4 months ago and i just got the call that it was in this morning. so i ran pver to the library and picked it up, i started reading it in the car, and it seems pretty cool, has anyone else heard of it or read it?

do you know the muffin man?....... i ate him, so GET TO DA CHOPPA scar774.png

src=http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f259/ezgraphic/scarsig.jpg>

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

"Beautiful"? I thought Dutch was hinting something when he said, "You are one ugly mother F*cker".

HPEnhanced.jpg

~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~SUICIDE IS PAINLESS~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~HOOO-RAH~SELF-TRAINED WARRIOR OF BALATU~

lol, and he was saying that 2 a pred, and this book covers preds and ALIENS to!

Lex called an Alien that too in AvP. Man, guess the news travels fast.

HPEnhanced.jpg

~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~SUICIDE IS PAINLESS~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~HOOO-RAH~SELF-TRAINED WARRIOR OF BALATU~

well, as much as i agree with you abotu the fact that the aliens and preds r not uh... very beutifil, i'll leave it at that.... but i think they were refering to the movies, i dunno, lol

Scar_Face, Undefined, 18 years ago

Exept Lex said "Ugly son of a B----!" But it's still gets the point across.

-=!!!MY SKULL!!!=-

-=!!!Close only counts in horse-shoes and hand-grenades!!!=-

No it was Mother.

HPEnhanced.jpg

Scar_Face, Undefined, 18 years ago

*Rewinds movie in his head...*

<<

> "You are one ugly Mother F..." Fires gun.
||

Oh yeah! (Actually we pluged in the DVD movie and went to scene selection)

-=!!!MY SKULL!!!=-

-=!!!Close only counts in horse-shoes and hand-grenades!!!=-

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 18 years ago

umm no never heard of the book. but hey sounds cool i mean i was surprised when i found out my dad had a book all about giger orginals

(for simplistic use just call me hyro)

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

Whaaat, every predator (referring to all carnivores) are beautiful, in fact every creatures are beautiful - exept humans rofl

predatoressweb.jpg

Would you love a monsterman, could you understand beauty of the beast?

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

well i think the xenos are beautiful oddly enuff. the yautja, well they have a mystique abotut hem, i woudlnt call them beautiful however.

seems like a handy book to have scar

Image hosting by Photobucket
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

Deathdrop, Undefined, 18 years ago

The aliens are beautiful (I have no idea why, but they are) The preds... The preds are "cool" but not by any means pretty.

Is the book about the creatures themselves, or the movies?

deathdrop1.jpg

Cloaked_Hunter, Undefined, 18 years ago

Otang, xeno's beautiful? well i wudnt wanna meet 1 in a nite club lmao, or a pred in fact lol.

CH.jpg

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

Aww, but I find preds attractive rofl But I love my head more lmao

predatoressweb.jpg

Would you love a monsterman, could you understand beauty of the beast?

Crpl_Hicks, Undefined, 18 years ago

Scar, good to have you back! Yeah, I don't know but aliens are good looking. I can't explain it. But I am a guy who thinks that t-rexes, the elites from halo, and dragons are "Cute." Hehe, I'm wierd :)

You just got owned, FREAKING OWNED! I saw it!

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

ive got a book with gigers original drawings in it.he's a little weird

harrigansig.jpg

HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

JUST a little... Man, have you seen Necronom V? That was just messed up. Yet strangly cool...

deathdrop1.jpg

when i think of giger, i think of a freaky ice cream man with funky stories to tell.is that weird?

harrigansig.jpg

HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

A little, but when I try to eat BBQ Potato chips, an image of Micheal Jackson's nose goes through my head, and I can't eat the chip. It's been that way for a while now. So you're not weird, trust me.

deathdrop1.jpg

Lol at both of you.

When I think of Giger, I think of a creepy old man, in an old creeky house, with wierd mutated bugs crawling around his house (Read: Aliens and Arachnid warriors from StarShip Troopers), sitting around, reading.

But anyway, I've been trying to buy it for a while, but I've never gotton round to ordering it off Amazon.co.uk

Drenton.jpg
Come out F@ggerstrom! I know your in there!
-Conan O Brien, 2006.03.10