Alien Versus Predator (cast)

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Il have to have a lomg hard think about this one ..... but maybe you guys can give me a little hand in deciding ....

which cast performed the best (if you can answer that) and complimented the movies they stard in

Oh and a little off topic question to go with it .. what is the name of the only actor that can claim he was killed by and alien , predator and terminator lol

Universal Affliction: The best site on the Web ;)
Liquid GFX:Graphics central of the Universe;)
12123Shadow.png

Alien ,..... the cast was actually selected to be fantastic ... Ridley claimed he didnt want to waste his time having to coax good performances out of his cast so he applied very in depth auditions

To be honest the black dude made predator for me .... cant remember there names

Arnie gets on my tits .... to much arnie not enough Predator

jbfjjjhrh.png

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

Lol, I completely forgot that Bill Paxton was in Terminator as well, damn my memory is horrible.

thorndesignssig.jpg

Angus_Alien, Undefined, 17 years ago

Bill Paxton was indeed killed by an Alien, Predator, and Terminator.
- In The Terminator, he plays the leader of the punk gang that poke fun at the nude Arnold, before he beats/kills them and takes his new threads from.
-In Aliens he is pulled under the floor and killed off-screen by the creatures.
-And in Predator 2, he is brutally murdered during the subway sequence in which he faced off against the Predator.

Lance Henriksen has also been killed by all three legends
Ironically enough, he also starred alongside Bill Paxton in the 1987 cult classic film, Near Dark, in which they play a traving clan of vampires. Jenette Goldstein, better know as Pvt. Vasquez, co-starred.

EDIT: My favorite cast has to go to ALIEN.
It just doesn't get much better than John Hurt (Kane), Harry Dean Stanton (Brett), Tom Skerritt (Dallas), and of course Sigourney Weaver (Ripley).

Angus.jpg

DD nailed the Lance Henrinksen question, so there's no need for me to go into it as well. Although Bill Paxton has been killed by both an alien & a pred as well, he was never in a Terminator movie (Edit: My mistake, he was, lol).

In my personal opinion, the cast of the original Predator was the best. Hard ass soldiers with solid charisma & character. Mac was especially interesting in my opinion, as the movie showed how he began to gradually break down when faced with the odds the predator threw at the group during the course of the movie. The tension between Dutch's team & Dillon was great too.

"You're ghosting us motherfuc*er, I don't care who you are back in the world, you give away our position one more time, I'll bleed you...real quiet...& leave you here".

thorndesignssig.jpg

I did indeed Bloo, lol and thats a damn good point the MM , i forgot about that

jbfjjjhrh.png

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

No offense dude, it's just that most other recent sigs one here have had a similar style to it, I'm just not sure who's making them anymore.

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house got caught."

Deathdrop, Undefined, 17 years ago

Off topic, but Lance was originally in line to play the Terminator. Then James Cameron met Arnold, and the rest is history. But yeah, Lance was shot to death by the T-800 in Terminator, Impaled by the Queen's tail in Aliens, and stabbed by Scar in AvP.

ANYWAY...

I think the cast from Alien was the best. They honestly seemed uncomfortable in almost every scene, and there were plenty of little things they did that made it seem more real (interupting each other, realistic sweat, etc.)
They looked miserable throughout most of the time the Alien was on board. This added to the clausterphobic (sp?) feel of the movie, which was exactly what they were going for.

deathdrop1.jpg

Yeah. That pretty much counts as being killed. And nice sig, Kill. You make that?

Mishmuf, Undefined, 17 years ago

Didn't he die from being impailed on the queen's tail? I mean, not imedditly, but in the next movie.

Mishmuf_02.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

Actually, Lance Henriksen was in Terminator. I think he even wrote a part of it. But, as I said beforem, I'm not sure died in the movie though.

Mishmuf_02.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

Is the actor Lance Henriksen? I know he was killed by an alien and a predator, but I'm not sure about the terminator part.

lol Bill Paxton, but im sure your thinking of the rite one .... Hodson and Gerry Lambert ?

mmm im still thinking , il have my answer with some reasons up soon

12123Shadow.png

Tough. I'm going with the one in PREDATOR. And I think I know this, but I'll get back to you on that one.

Yeah, I kind of get what you're saying. Mac was tight. Heh.

Bill Paxton was killed by terminator ..... He was the Punk leader in the first .... i guess that means there was two answers .....

lol , Bloo so what your saying is my sigg is unique . lol why say no offense lol ?

anyway , il have my answer up soon . no time

jbfjjjhrh.png

PREDATOR, had the best cast! Their acting was great and you actually wished that they didn't die... Well for me.

scarfacecory.jpg
.:Killswitch Forum:.
.:The Chainsaw HOUSE:.
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.

You've gotta admit though, it was still pretty damn good watching him get smacked around like a rag doll, lol, & I assume you're talking about either Mac or Dillon.

thorndesignssig.jpg

Deathdrop, Undefined, 17 years ago

Ks, do mean the guy with the razor?

deathdrop1.jpg

Angus_Alien, Undefined, 17 years ago

I would assume he's talking about Mac, played by Bill Duke. That guy is awesome!

I could be wrong... that's just my choice, between the two men listed. lol

Angus.jpg