the rumor that wont die (but i wish it would)

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

i cant bring myself to type it so you can read it for yourselves.

http://www.moviehole.net/news/whats_this_theyre_remaking_pre.html

THROW.JPG

i also heard that the storyline doing the rounds for predator 3 involves some style of colloseum,a la gladiator,which sounds cool.

THROW.JPG

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

If that is true, I will personally hunt down & kill the person responsible for the movie. The original predator doesn't need remaking, the effects in that movie are better than most movies today, almost everything in it was done flawlessly, the character design, the casting, the script, it was all masterpiece material & if they remake it (especially with john cena in the lead role), severely pi$$ed wouldn't begin to describe how I would feel

stalker.jpg

solo_pred, Undefined, 18 years ago

lol well maby alien REZ AND and half of alien 3

Memorys consume like opening the wound im picking me apart again. GO LINKIN PARK.
solopred1.png
what im going to do to you is for me to know and u to find out... *sound of wristblades sliding out*

Well I like Cena and wreslting despite it's fake and it could be a complete disaster or a good remake......

PREDOFHELL.jpg
Predators RULE!

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

pred 1 was defentitly not as good as alien, alien3 and alien res put together :P but it was one of my favorite movies. I truley dont want a remake, these days fox are being idiots, i mean look at the avp movie :C good god, if they remake it and it doesnt hold the same feeling as predator 1 then i'm going to shoot something. but its just a rumor, so i wouldnt worry about it.

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

the_doctor, Undefined, 18 years ago

fox is just full of bad desicions what are they high half the time. all they seem to do is give us exactly what we dont want these days i just hope this is just anither crazy rumor

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

yoyo.jpg

predalien_64, Undefined, 18 years ago

dear god thay better not remake it

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

Ace, Undefined, 18 years ago

if they remake predator ill eat a kitty. they better not.

acesig2.jpg

Celtic_Warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

i was looking stuuf up and it said it WASNT a prequal, sequal or remake, wtf.lol

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOUR
CelticWarriorSig2.jpg

Deathdrop, Undefined, 18 years ago

Hold it. This could work, believe it or not. All that is needed are the right writers, director, SPX, actors, producers, budget, and shooting time. If all that is done TO THE LETTER, we could have a decent remake. Sure, it won't be the original, and I would rather have a Predator 3, but if this is the way to revive the Predator franchise, I say do it. But so help me, if they pull an "AVP" on me again...

deathdrop1.jpg

yep i do, the one were he didnt act at all, it was all CGI

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOUR
CelticWarriorSig2.jpg

kill_the_queen, Undefined, 18 years ago

the rock was ok as the scopion king but he was better at the monster one in the mummy returns lol u know the one at the end of the flim.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

but then again jesse ventura was one, damn wrestlers.lol

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOUR
CelticWarriorSig2.jpg

wrestlers can only act in the ring, NOT ON THE BIG SCREEN

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOUR
CelticWarriorSig2.jpg

Kidd, Undefined, 18 years ago

Oh heck no, they betta not touch that film by some big bad wrestler.

kidd-sig.jpg
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

if they make a remake it should be AVP, not including some things of course like the whole script.lol

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOUR
CelticWarriorSig2.jpg

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

WHAAT?!? Remake predator?! What sense there would be, the movie was perfect as it was!!! Aaargh, hiuhligkufytewsrd, per--le!!!

predatoressig3.jpg
xXx Nan de-than gaun xXx
My Forum: http://www.createphpbb.com/phpbb/index.php?mforum=predatoress

solo_pred, Undefined, 18 years ago

y a remake it was the best out of both movies hek it was better than alien and alien3 and alien res put together

Memorys consume like opening the wound im picking me apart again. GO LINKIN PARK.
solopred1.png
what im going to do to you is for me to know and u to find out... *sound of wristblades sliding out*

celtic102, Undefined, 18 years ago

oh no i hope they dont plz die away *extends blades*

Sig by Celtic102, Photoshop cs 2 Creation .:Celtic-Designs:.

kill_the_queen, Undefined, 18 years ago

evil no way should they remake it not predator noooooooooooo

Image hosted by Photobucket.com