Grid- would he still have his marks when he's Warrior??

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

Im just wondering.. You know how Alien Drones mature into Warriors??

Yeah their Skin itghtens and u see the Skull.. but if it tightens will Grid ever be Known for his good ol' Grid Scar's when he's the Alpha Warrior of the Hive???

~Predator Play Back:[Want Some Candy?]~

yeah i knew the dome would disappear but im just wondering because the net dug really deep in there

"PredatorPlayBack[Bruno Borgia Fathered a Stunted Weakling .. but you made him Strong]"

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

yeah the mark would probably still be there, it just wouldn't be as prominent

stalker.jpg

lol um thanks .. are u mad it seems like it do i annoy guys?

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

just have some pateience frozen thats all things will go your way. weekends are slow for poeple to post

Struggle is The Glory

royal_praetorian, Undefined, 18 years ago

no i cant see your sig
and yes grid would still have that mark it would be less a scar but it wound be there

Copyofthealien.bmp-copy.jpg

And dont tell me that he wouldnt cuz he died im jsut saying would they disappear??

Can anyone see my Sig??? i can't tell me

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

No the marks would not be visable at all, the outer dome shell completely molds onto the skull thus losing the early protection the drones are given as they mature into warriors. The only scars that would remain would bethe remaining ones on the top shoulders and dorsal tubing.

TOPMOD.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

Nick_Kang_20, Undefined, 18 years ago

What do you mean on weekends people are more active!!! Anyways, I think the mark will be there but not as visible as it is because they're heads also turns less shinier (compare drones with warriors)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

if he loses his marks on the head.. it wouldnt be the same with the marks on the Shoulders, so yesterday i picked up a warrior and carefullly painted Grid Scars on the head and Shoulders to remind me of what might look like Grid when he is a Warrior

Lol and it dried, so it looks exactly like the Grid Scars on the Grid Drone i have, and added it to my hive at home

"PredatorPlayBack[Bruno Borgia Fathered a Stunted Weakling .. but you made him Strong]"
Yay another Female on the Site

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

thats a pretty neat idea frozen =D but i think dave is right, you'd just see their skull basicly.

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

I know i did that to make myself feel better :)

23022375518.jpg
"Im The Boss of this city You Ugly Son of a B!tch!"*Yautja War Cry*