INFO ON THE CLANS

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

im new to this site and so far its pretty cool.iwould realy want to know what the clans are about.can some one help me join a predator clan.

SCARFACE PREDATOR

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

if you read the rules it tells ya :p there are also some clan topics up above(the lighter blue colored topics) it says to post there if you wish to join

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

whats going on?i have been gone for awhile

SCARFACE PREDATOR

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

Well, now new members are lucky 'cos I had almost pester a place in a clan lol It isn't so hard now. But really, clan leaders would like to see you posting here on common boards and get to know what kinda guy you are.

AND BALATU RULES lol Just kidding. I think HM needs more active members in too.

predatoreessig.jpg
-The softer side of clan Balatu - Yeah right, IN YOUR DREAMS lol-

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

it should be your choice. like i said i advise to not join one right now give it a week or so and watch the leaders and the members a little. that will give you a better idea for the clan thats right for you. at the top of the screen in small white letters click on memebers and you can see all the members including who is in which clan good luck

Struggle is The Glory

good advice,i will give it a thought

SCARFACE PREDATOR

thanks for the advice.personal what clan should i join between balatu and hunters moon

SCARFACE PREDATOR

i edited my previous response towards the bottom.

usually after an rpg (make sure you read the rules for an rpg in the forums section) they give you points. it also depends on your behavior and how often you post and how good the posts are i think. but i takes time so dont worry

Struggle is The Glory

only one clan dude. here is the link to amke it easier, for you to find the rules

http://www.alienvspredator2.com/comments/6917.html

there most of your questions will be answered

Struggle is The Glory

ok,i edited mine too.

SCARFACE PREDATOR

ohhh help me i think i tryed to get into two
i did not know only 1 clan you can be in. iam i in trouble?i realy need you read the rules.i will right bake after i read the rules
SCARFACE PREDATOR

i'm sure its ok, no harm in asking two clans to join, but only one will allow you to join. my advice is to stick around for a while, watch how everything goes and what people do. i was on this site for 2 months before i joined a clan, and its only been like a month since that. i'm almost leaving so dont worry if i dont answer. usally on the weeknds it takes people longer to answer and during the week, expect about half a day to a full day before you get an answer from someone specific.

Struggle is The Glory

can you be in more than 2 clans.and whats an rpg does it have something to do with a clan.

SCARFACE PREDATOR

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

Celtic visits often these sites but I think Doc would be on in few hours lol But Celtic is cool and 'cos he'd already asked you in his clan so I'm sure he'll let you in as soon as possible.

predatoreessig.jpg
-The softer side of clan Balatu - Yeah right, IN YOUR DREAMS lol-

sweet,i just need to learn how to wait lol

SCARFACE PREDATOR

cory click on people's name and you can see info like what clan they are in. also you will see what level they are, mostly everyone is level 2, and you will probably be classified as a rookie or newborn. the mods ( the head moderator is daveberg) will give you some skill points possibly 10 or 20. click on your profile on the right of the screen where your avatar is. in there, using those skill points you can input any number of points into any skill like intelligence, speed, spirit, teamwork, whatever you want. but try not to over exagerate like fill up all of strength or all of speed. try to spread the points out. and the total of the points you put into those skills can not be over the skill points they give you. for example if you have 10 points, you cant have 5 on a skill then 5 on another then 2 in another.

over time, you get more points, usually after an rpg, the next rpg is not scheduled yet. but dave will be sure to let us all know.

Struggle is The Glory

oh.sorry if i annoyed you by replying alot.thanks for the info.what clan are you in,otang?and do you think it will be awhile till celtic reads this?

SCARFACE PREDATOR

cory don't worry if they dont reply quickly, eventually they read it when they come back. celtic102 is the leader of clan HUnter's Moon, The Doctor is the leader for Clan Balatu while P R E D A T O R is second in command. both P R E D and Doc are filling in for K20 who is the normal clan leader for Balatu but has been unavailable for a while now.

Struggle is The Glory

cory try these http://www.alienvspredator2.com/comments/8453.html for hunter's moon and try
http://www.alienvspredator2.com/comments/8455.html for Balatu

Struggle is The Glory

thanks otang

SCARFACE PREDATOR

hello?

SCARFACE PREDATOR