STUPID QUESTION.....WHAT DOES CELTIC MEAN

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

I keep hearing people talk about that predator from avp.they call it the celtic.someone explian why please.

cory tyler bowles

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

so he drinks and likes bar fights. and dont even insult his favorite soccer team cuz he'll bomb you. j/k lol

Struggle is The Glory

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

Hmm.. Only a bagpipe and a kilt were missing lol

predatoreessig.jpg
-The softer side of clan Balatu - Yeah right, IN YOUR DREAMS lol-

Celtic_Warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

i think CELTIC has somthing to do with scotland. celts, celtic. i dunno. maybe he's the pred equivilant to the scottish. lol

i'm sure it was. as i was typing my post as to why would that yautja be called celtic, it dawned on me that celtic art, is typically absent of straight lines. it has all these curved lacing lines, almost like vines. the muzzle of his helmet has all these lines, ridges instead of just being blunt. i guess that what caused them to nickname him celtic.

Struggle is The Glory

Listen to our science boy and visit those sites lol Maybe there could be found the explanation why the pred was named as Celtic... Hmm... I think it's something to do with the ornaments on the helmet or something...

predatoreessig.jpg

here you go buddy http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celt

Struggle is The Glory

Hmm.. You know Asterix, right? Well, Celtic is that religion where are druids and stuff - I think lol

predatoreessig.jpg

interresting

SCARFACE PREDATOR

Ace, Undefined, 18 years ago

I looked iy up in the dictonary its a language that different types of people used in europe.

acesig.jpg

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

the pred is called celtic because thats its name. i dont know why paul anderson even called it that. but its still a cool name :3

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

yah but i still hate pual for screwing up a good movie idea

SCARFACE PREDATOR

Deathdrop, Undefined, 18 years ago

Ummmmmm... Because his name was Celtic?

deathdrop.jpg