do you think there is a Female elder.

black_warrior, Yautja, 18 years ago

You know how some places have a king and queen. do you think there is a female elder? i am askin because i saw that alien vs predator chess set and it had female and male elder and king and queen alien i am not askin about king alien there is an old topic on that already. and the king alien is only in comics.

bwsig.jpg

Gut The Newborn

Sasha, Yautja, 18 years ago

Well since the female Preds are bigger and some of them hunt I am sure the odds are a female huntress survived enough battles to be a elder.

Honor and glory

FrozenAlien, Yautja, 18 years ago

Yeah thats what I meant lol

~Another female on Da Site~

27322134138.jpg

~Kainde Amedha of The Hive~

black_warrior, Yautja, 18 years ago

i mean female and male like king and queen. and i think the ARBITRATORS are the bored ones that kill bad bloodes and stuff

bwsig.jpg

Gut The Newborn

FrozenAlien, Yautja, 18 years ago

which disturbed me alot lol

Yeah, There can be because ive read in some places that there is some kind of Council thing that protectects the Yautja and law/Code of Honor, it is mainly made up of Elders or any other Yautja who are bored of the Hunt

Its hard to Believe that they can get bored of the Hunt but it can happen, but I think this is only a theory I don't know if this real though

I think that a Female can be an Elder because Elders are known for the Battles they survived and their Trophies

Anyone else have any Ideas?

~Another female on Da Site~

27322134138.jpg

~Kainde Amedha of The Hive~

the_doctor, Yautja, 18 years ago

we dont no if females r bigger or not, but im sure there is one that is an elder

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

thermobg4.jpg