your faveorite weapon from avp

royal_praetorian, Undefined, 18 years ago

what was yours mine is the elder spear that was sick and lex's alien tail spaer comes no. 2 sweet

Copyofthealien.bmp-copy.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

i did not like any of the avp weapons.they where stupid besides the disc.the 300ft wriste blade was the worst-the predators are hunters.i think a normal wriste blade should be long enough just to stab n left someone up with

SCARFACE PREDATOR

ChEsTBuRsTeD42, Undefined, 18 years ago

My favorite weapon from AVP was the shuriken or the wristblades.

Join my forum at http://agent42.proboards38.com/

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

Frozen- the shuriken wasn't a full time replacement for the smartdisc. The shuriken is a quick use weapon, like a ninja throwing star. The smart disc is much more deadly & only given to experienced yautja.

Anyway, the best new weapons in AVP in my opinion were the sidearm blades that chopper had, the shuriken & the combistick with the blades extending from it which the elder gave to lex at the end

stalker.jpg

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

u didn't understand me i said the Combi-Stick(Orignial Spear) Looks like a glaive

um any one who likes AVP as much as we do knows that wrist blades are side by side Combi-Sitck Psear Glaive Maul are at different ends with a big re atracting stick connection them

and uh yeah .. and that other thing .. and .. take that
and

never mind u get the point

caboose3456, Undefined, 18 years ago

The shurken

Goodbye pinkie toe...YOU SHALL BE AVENGED

king_predalien17, Undefined, 18 years ago

Frozen alien why u gotta beh a lil girl about everything?..lmao haha..but seriously u act like u gotta be bad gettin attitudes in every topic

ii Am ThA QuEeN ALL HaIL ME..lmao jk

lol they werent 300 ft they would almost be s tal as godzilla's tail lol

and the disc is a lesser version of the Smart Disc, which is called the Shuriken

and the Combi-Stick didnt sauk

It was tight the one in Predator2, now that one did sauk a little it was too plain.. too plain....

I don't remember the one in Predator though..

But i think it looked alittle like the Glaive Ritual Upgrade in P:CJ

the sidearmblades were ok

stalker.jpg

Personally I thought the hand held netgun from pred 2 was far better, as was the pred 2 combistick

stalker.jpg

Nick_Kang_20, Undefined, 18 years ago

To be honest I only liked the sidearm blades thats all...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

AVP Online
My Club

Frozen- there wasn't a combistick in the original, that pred hunted with just his wristblades & plasmacaster. Ok If anyone's confused about the diffs btween a shuriken & a smartdisc I'll lay it down: shurikens are meant to be used in emergency or quick response situations, eg like when the fac hugger leaped at scar & he quickly flicked the shuriken at it. Shurikens are more like the predator equivalent a a ninja throwing star. they have a quick release which quickly springs the blades out in an instant, perfact for emergency situation. Smartdiscs are one of the preds more powerful weapons & have much more cutting power that the shuriken. They are designed more for engaging multiple targets at a time that a quick use weapon like the shuriken. Only honoured & respected hunters brandish them. The biggest difference is that smartdiscs have an internal microcomputer that allows them to track multiple targets at once & home in for the kill

stalker.jpg

to frozenalien,i know it was not 300ft,i was just strachting it abit but not much lol.the predator wristblade was a bit larger then the predator2 one.i forgot to mention the combsticks where not that bad niether was the plasmacaster.and how does a glaive look like a wristblade

SCARFACE PREDATOR

predalien_64, Undefined, 18 years ago

(pred)pred spear,(hummart gun,(alien) dubble cltrike

The Best Of Both Nightmares

I like the arm blades, and those 3ft long wristblades

predator4.png

royal_praetorian, Undefined, 18 years ago

arm blades no. 3

Copyofthealien.bmp-copy.jpg

ok i know that i said that.. yeah i should say my meanings in less complicated ways huh

it's Shuriken

but thats how i saw it don't hurt me

And the Spear Given to lex Was cool

They both saved eachother using the Combi-Sticks on the Queen those moments were tight :)

~Predator Play Back:[Want Some Candy?]~

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

i see your point but scar didnt really drag the queen anywhere. she was disoriented trying to get the spear out of her, she wasnt even focused on them. all he did was get more slack for lex to tie the chain. as far as the pillar it was just for effect anyways in my opinion. thats my opinion.

Struggle is The Glory

The New extendable Wrist Blades they can Extend 2 times that is tight and so is the New Shuriken, Replacing the Samrt disc. The Smart Disc is the Shuriken but the Old one looked plain

-----------------------------------------
"If It Bleeds ... We can Kill it"
"Your.. One.. Ugly- Mother Fu___er"
-Arnold S., PREDATOR

how are they not that strong? scar dragged the queen by her chains, celtic busted a 3ft think pillar in half when he tackled grid into it, so how r they not that strong?

stalker.jpg

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

i liked the combi stick given to lex, that was sick. the humongous wrists blades didnt do it for me. imagine how much force and leverage is to be exerted by the arm to make the things work properly, even if they are lightwieght, the force behind them is too weak to do any other harm except to the unarmed humans like that crew member's face. they werent there to hunt humans. yautja are strong but not that strong in my opinion.

Struggle is The Glory