AvP2 Primal Hunt

Hunter_Predator, Yautja, 18 years ago

If you play AvP 2 Primal Hunt then say so and state your Multiplayer clan and name and maybe we may see each other if I can just find the disc.
I'm the Elder of the clan of Metal. I'm stated as (Metal)Maronco.

~~~~~I Give Death To Targets Only, And It Is Always A Short But Painful Death~~~~~

OTANG, Yautja, 18 years ago

why don't you just buy another disk?

Struggle is The Glory

by.

~~~~~I Give Death To Targets Only, And It Is Always A Short But Painful Death~~~~~

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

i go by the same name as i do on heer and am the leader of the clan MNMC "mult national marien core" ..... bigest rivals are the pred clan silver X

woooooSpicy.jpg

lol well i hope to see u 1 day in battle on there

im off now nice talking to ye m8 :) speak to u soon cya

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

lucky you, lol srry.

I didn't really have 1 server, I constantly made servers and got rid of them when I was done.

lol i had lots of members about 20 odd but then my disc broke so i cant install it lol my server used to be called cyberden just incase u are wondering i might see if i can get back on 1 day lol

im katam (duh) lol

my clan is the ZSH (Zeta Site Hive)

and im the leader of them but i iant been on in awhile they might of disbanded by now though im not sure

Name:(ZSH)Katam(Leader)

Thanks for letting me know,I'm the leader of the Metal clan,(Metal)Maronco, my clan was a small 5 people who probably banned my clan as well so were both stuck between a rock and a hard spot.