Scar Predator vs. Celtic Predator

Hunter_Predator, Yautja, 18 years ago

Take Scar (from AvP movie) and pit him against Celtic (also from AvP movie) and let's all find reasons as to why which ever one will win.

I Give Death To Targets Only, And It Is Always A Short But Painful Death

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

if scar and celtic fought i think they would kill eachother.celtic would net scar while scar is throwing the disc thing taring celtic apart as scar dies in the net ...letsjust say it would be a crazy fight.

SCARFACE PREDATOR

Stalker, Yautja, 18 years ago

Celtic defenetly. Scar may have survived longer but he was pathetic, he would've died not long after celtic if it wasn't for lex saving his @$$. He was a pathetic excuse for a yautja. Celtic was kicking grid's @$$ all over the place & only died because he got overconfident & made himself an easy target. Neither of them were very smart though so I don't think that would count very much in a fight between those two

stalker.jpg

Celtic_Warrior, Yautja, 18 years ago

i think celtic cos although he lost against grid, grid was pritty much the main alien. also scar got his plasma caster. grid would have been dead in seconds if celtic got his. and scar finished off the hive cos he had a bomb, celtic had a netgun.

i make my point

well im actuly goin for cetlic because he was the only pred to almost kill the alpha plus he was the only brave one to fight it because he knew he could win but that over saw his victory by gloting over his first kill and thats why he died plus celtic was the stronger of them and i dont think scar was smarter because he wouldnt have let that 2nd face hugger get him he knew there were aliens about and still he took his mask off(very silly thing to do)so im goin for celtic because he may of died in the movie but over all he was the best thats why he was apointed leader of them in the movie.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

celtic seem to be more the hand to hand fighter than scar so unarmed I think celtic would win.

FrozenAlien, Yautja, 18 years ago

In a Deleted scene Scar Lead them but Celtic your right he shouldv'e Pulled it out of Staford and Scar should've killed every Face Hugger before he took his mask off

He wasn't older though , he was still a teen maybe some 2 years older or something (Not very Long for Yautja)

And One of the reasons Celtic was leading.. do u remember the Mini Map? If Scar and CHopper had one they would aactivate it and look on it thereself, but no Celtic had the Only Mini Map of the Whole Pyramid

Both Masks only had different Designs but Celtic's Had a Tech and Neuro Vision while the other's only Had Tech Vision and the other ones without Neuro

Tech is the Green one used to see Xenomorph and Electricity better

Neuro is to identify them as an enemy or friend, seen in orange

Those Bio Helmets has an Infrared-Heat vision, making it confusable with Neuro Vision they look the same fooled me the first time :(

Um if any of you know any more information tell me

~Predator Play Back:[Want Some Candy?]~

In a Deleted scene Scar Lead them but Celtic your right he shouldv'e Pulled it out of Staford and Scar should've killed every Face Hugger before he took his mask off

He wasn't older though , he was still a teen maybe some 2 years older or something (Not very Long for Yautja)

And One of the reasons Celtic was leading.. do u remember the Mini Map? If Scar and CHopper had one they would aactivate it and look on it thereself, but no Celtic had the Only Mini Map of the Whole Pyramid

Both Masks only had different Designs but Celtic's Had a Tech and Neuro Vision while the other's only Had Tech Vision and the other ones without Neuro

Tech is the Green one used to see Xenomorph and Electricity better

Neuro is to identify them as an enemy or friend, seen in orange

Those Bio Helmets has an Infrared-Heat vision, making it confusable with Neuro Vision they look the same fooled me the first time :(

Um if any of you know any more information tell me

~Predator Play Back:[Want Some Candy?]~

yeah both are strong scar is smarter Celtic knows alot about what to do next.. hmm

-----------------------------------------
"If It Bleeds ... We can Kill it"
"Your.. One.. Ugly- Mother Fu___er"
-Arnold S., PREDATOR

Stalker, Yautja, 18 years ago

celtic was a teen also, he wouldn't have been much older than scar or chopper

stalker.jpg

If Celtic would have grabbed his spear and pulled it out of Staford, he would defenetly won. But Lex only had 1 Plasma Caster, and Scar had the normal helmet, so they had to make a movie out of it.

But I personally say Celtic not only because of hand-to-hand, witch it isn't going to be in the Yautja Coloseum, but because of Celtic is Older and may be smarter, maybe I'm not saying he is but maybe, not to forget stronger.

Scar is just the cool guy, like the Chest-Burster that he broke the neck of and Growled.

~~~~~I Give Death To Targets Only, And It Is Always A Short But Painful Death~~~~~

OTANG, Yautja, 18 years ago

celtic

Struggle is The Glory

Deathdrop, Yautja, 18 years ago

Scar seemed smarter than Celtic overall, so I'll go with him. Would be close though...

deathdrop.jpg

.. both were dead and even then if both were alive they are in the same clan..

but if u are talking for fun.. ok lets go over the past

Celtic- Fought an Alien and lost

Scar- Destroyed the Whole Hive Including the Queen with just one Human

Plus Scar was kinda the leader of the 3

And he was the most skilled... it looked like that..
Alien behind Scar scene- Scar wiped them out with 3 attacks

Alien Behind celtic Scene- Celtic uses Net Alien breaks free of Net and escapes

but if it were just an all out battle against each other i say Tie unless one of them has a Glaive and the other with a Combi-Stick

-----------------------------------------
"If It Bleeds ... We can Kill it"
"Your.. One.. Ugly- Mother Fu___er"
-Arnold S., PREDATOR

If you guys take notice, it wasnt scar that was leading them it was Celtic, he was giving the orders, but yes scar was the smartest of the three, i place my bets on him

predator2.png

Grid was the Alpha male of the hive.

Scar used the nuke.

Celtic fought with just the wrist blades, note that if he had kept the spear he would had done better. Scar had Plasma Caster.

Celtic was the leader as seen in the late beggining.

~~~~~I Give Death To Targets Only, And It Is Always A Short But Painful Death~~~~~