The marine pulse rifle

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

Can i ask what can of rounds it uses i know in the move said caseless rounds but i didnt catch what he said before it

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ITS A CAT AHHHHHHH*turns in to a ball*

Aslo the marine standert Pulse rilfe can be cutomize to have a larger cilp range and faster rate of fire and aslo the M-41 has a built in grande lancher under nethie the main barrel that has a 8 grande clip limit they are impact exploxof so it can fly for as long as it wants until it hits something and the pules rilfe has a built in bullet counter.

We"re on a express elevator to hell
GOING DOWN!!

black_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

cool. i didnt know that either. oh and bob the frog put ahhhhhhhh it jonsey ahhhhh *turns into a ball* for your sig itll be funny. back on topic

bwsig.jpg

Gut The Newborn

The marine pulse Rilfe has a 99 round clip 100 round clip has high fire capity can waste the hole clip in less then 3 secounds the rounds are 10mm HE armor pearicing rounds.

We"re on a express elevator to hell
GOING DOWN!!

Celtic_Warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

the basic function looks right, the ammo clip infront of the handle etc

PLAY TIMES ONLY JUST BEGAN
celticwarriorspikeEternalFlame.jpg

They got the idea of a pulse rifle from a WW2 tomsan machine gun all they did to it was put bits of card board on it and hey presto you got the pulse rifle bet u didnt know that. :D

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

http://www.rt66.com/~korteng/SmallArms/thompson.htm

this is a thompson sub machine gun. it also had a round clip instead of a pillar clip, and made famous by old gang and mafia movies. i dont see a physical resemblance to the pulse rifle, maybe they got the idea from another tommy-gun characteristic.

otangmod.jpg
Clan Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

:D lol ok guys.thtranged that the pulse rifle was based on that....interesting

Hunt for Honor,Hunt for Glory,Hunt for the Moon
cory-sig.jpg

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

i lack your imagination katam :P lol but if its true than hey, its good info.

otangmod.jpg
Clan Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

No im 100% sure that is were they got there idea from and like i said they made changes to the gun to make it into a pulse rifle.

Im surprised u dnt see the resemblince cause i do.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com