Model Ideas

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

Hey can anyon help me in ideas to make a Yautja Clan Ship or atleast the Shipping pod?

-----------------------------------------
WHOEVER WINS....WE LOSE....
- AVP,Alien Vs. Predator, Xenomorph vs Yautja
www.planetavp.com

Yeah there is remember my idea for making a hive i left out the paper mache part :(

- AVP,Alien Vs. Predator
Yay Another Female On the Site
www.planetavp.com

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

theres nothing to apologize about frozen :p

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

i know about that.. paper mache is one thing i left out in the making of my hive (sorry donut)

- AVP,Alien Vs. Predator
Yay Another Female On the Site
www.planetavp.com

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

yea frozen you can use the paper-mache junk by creating a skelaton from sticks you can buy at the hobby store or just use shapes like cylinders from soda cans, etc. i suggest you look online and research paper mache a little, cuz if done right, its worth it and its also strong and light. makinautja ship would be awesome guy if you can. but if you make it paper-mache, realize that once you make a skelaton for the ship and attach the chicken wires, and put one or two layers of the paper-mache, you have to give it time to dry in between layers and you can't rush it. i don't know exactly how many layers it would take. i suggest you tie a string somewhere from the model so u can hang it while it dries and you can cut it off once you finish.
i remember making a piggy bank when i was younger by putting paper-mache on a ballon. hey and if you finsih it, post it here that would be cool.

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

use some ideas that people gave me for my hive, that would prolly work with the ship too :3

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~