if you could somehow....

donut, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

if you could somehow change into a pred or xeno, what exactly would you do?

i would find some place really close to my familys house and live there. i would visit my family a whole lot and i would explore the places i could never explore before! like the forest left of my house! and the creek down teh street! i would explore the vast spaces of the earth that none have been able to reach due to weather. i would have to be stealthy of course, cause if i was spotted i might have people looking for me and there is alwome crazy group of people who will try to hunt me down and kill me. but i would try not to molt into a queen so i dont go making eggs and stuff and cause who knows what type of chaos. i might visit all my friends secretly and small things like that, but above all i will not be held captive by anyone in other words captured! it would be a bit fun escapeing what my captors think to be "un-escapeable" though :3 but that would mean taking the risk of dying. since xenos can adapt to any type of enviroment(except fire) i would find a nice cave or somfin that would be not too close but not too far from my family. and i'd decorate it like the hive =D but of course i would tell no one not even my family of the whereabouts of my new home. i'd prolly bring alot of my belongings to my new home, even if i wasnt gonna use em, its always nice to have something your familar with beside you :3 i think when the world is ready, i would show myself to it, but i wouldnt know what would happen. but during my life time i would break into area 51 and see if there are really other aliens with my own eyes. cause our marines dont have pulserifles or anything so it will be a bit easier infiltrating their lair, however i would still have to be careful. but this is what i would do :3 what would you do?

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

FrozenAlien, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Well it's possible in the Xenomorph World to change into a Xenomorph.. but you don't keep your Human Memories and all that other stuff

In The Yautja World you can become one, and your still human with all my memories and stuff like that, so i would go with Yautja

-----------------------------------------
WHOEVER WINS....WE LOSE....
- AVP,Alien Vs. Predator, Xenomorph vs Yautja
www.planetavp.com

donut, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

i meant if you only changed your apperance and skills :p

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

FrozenAlien, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Oh. I would still go with Yautja. Think about it, and you'll know why :) lol

-----------------------------------------
WHOEVER WINS....WE LOSE....