aliens seeing cloaked preds

black_warrior, Yautja, 18 years ago

in predator:cj it says aliens can see through your cloak with body heat but if you go thermal and cloak you are blue(no body heat) why is that?

*Predator laughs*

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

1 theory is that the aliens see with echo location or something simolar to that .

an orgam in the back of the aliens head produces sound waves wich are amplafide buy a huge resonating chamber spaning the lenctho iof the aliens head explaining why it loocs like it dose. the sound waves are projected infrunt of the alien through the dome on its fore head the sound waves span out from the alien and reflect of anye solid mater back to the alien wair its pict up buy a sensativ organ in the aliens dome wich changes the sound waves into an image wich is then sent to the brain.

so it wudant mace a diforance wether the pred is cloced or not its still solid mater

Balatuclansig.jpg

celtic102, Yautja, 18 years ago

if u play avp2 if ur an alien u can see preds in clocking

Grrrrr... this is my sig - By Celtic102

Graphic Carnage *Finally finshed*

FrozenAlien, Yautja, 18 years ago

I think it's because less Heat is permitted into the Fish Net lines.. but the red spots indicate that there is some Heat left i think

~Another female on Da Site~
25200061183.jpg
~Transmission: This is Alexa Aka FrozenAlien~

oh ok it is still kinda confusing though. because preds can control the red dots on or off

*Predator laughs*

Quinn, Yautja, 18 years ago

it does not matter tho aliens do not see thermal or in any light.

"This time the B!tch Is Back

Sasha, Yautja, 18 years ago

It takes the heat signature and cloaks it but it can't cloak it all just like how you can see a pred when it moves.

Honor and glory

Stalker, Yautja, 18 years ago

the predator is still shown as a heat signature, it's only his armout etc that isn't. When he cloaks though he turns purple which is stupid because the cloak shouldn't decrease his body temp so I think it was just made that way so you could tell if you were cloaked or not whilst in a vision mode. As for the aliens well, they don't see the preds through thermal, they either use some sort of supersonic communication (similar to dolphins) or they can sense their pheromones (as in the AVP2 game), there are multiple theories

stalker.jpg

good answers keep em comin. thanx

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

Well that stinks! we should be totally invisible!humph!

http://usera.imagecave.com/baktet/pohssig.bmp.jpg

Celtic_Warrior, Yautja, 18 years ago

i recon aliens cant see the preds in any way but they smell them. pin point their location like sniffer dogs

celticwarriorspikeEternalFlame.jpg

oh that reminds me do preds have noses i am not sure. srry i am off topic