IN AVP WHEN

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

in avp when that pred is killing those guys outside the pyamid and hangs them up correct me if i am wrong but he dident skin them

OTANG, Undefined, 17 years ago

lol cory.

stalker has a point. the humans outside werent they're objective, nor did they have time to skin them. the hunt had begun. and besides, there could be complex rules of engagement. maybe they are not allowed to skin them until after they are blooded and solo hunters, but then again Anderson was the creator of this blooding ritual in the movies, so there are some overlapping and contradiction of ideas going on here.

the simple explanation was quite simply the ratings of the movie.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

Welcome and Spaz i dont have a Abreviation PPl just call me Gom, Gorm , Gomar etc.... lol i dont know were they got Gorm tho..

image001.jpg

Balatu Arbitrator

welcom killer runner on avp site

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men

welcome as well.yeah,the only reason why the poeple werent skinned is becuz andersons a moron.

.jpg
HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

Welcome K.R :) Hope I can call you that. everyone here has Abreviations,

HP
CFH
NS
SF
HiD
Etc.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.:Navyspaz Forum:.

thanks and I do like it

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

AVP didn't have the gore of the other films, on top of this, Paul Anderson doesn't know the first thing about preds, the reason why they skin & hang up their prey is to intimidate the rest of their potential game, & to let rival hunters know not to muscle in on their hunting grounds, there was no point for this at the time however because Scar, Celtic & Chopper were all working together on a blooding hunt, so there was no need to ward off other hunters, & they killed off all of the humans that fast that it didn't really matter, they weren't their intended prey in the first place so it doesn't make alot of sense, just shows Anderson's lack of knowledge from the pred's POV.

AVP is full of plot holes anyway, little things that aren't done right, things that should have been different, etc. But I think the main reason is that AVP was intended as a PG-13 movie, eventhough ppl younger than 13 are watching movies much more gory than the alien or predator movies nowadays. Btw, welcome to the board m8, hope u like it here, if u have any questions, feel free to ask

stalker.jpg

Kaizen, Undefined, 17 years ago

welcome killer runner and yeah he did not skin them like the preds normally do

HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

CuteFaceHugger, Undefined, 17 years ago

the Predator didnt skin the People for maney reasons like 1. he just hung them when a guy walked in so the predaotr didnt have time to skin 2. The predators werent hunting humans3>it was "PG 13" {for 13 and up} that much gore wasnt allowed

Well come to the site were allways wanting more members

the name Killer Runner why didnt i think of that i like the name

CuteFaceHuggersStalkerSig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

Proud to be of The Hive