THE QUEEN ALIEN

kingpredator, Undefined, 18 years ago

(this is my frist story hope you like it)

I wasrunningf like hell i looked back and saw 20 maybe 30 aliens my gun brock and i lost my spear killing one of the aliens and my disc was stuck in my pocket i had no time do get it i saw 5 aliens in front of me thay lead me in to a trap. i had no way to go so i had to make one. i jumped up cut a hole in the roof and clamed in to it.i dident have much time the aliens would find a way up here soon. i had to find the queen so that i can set the boam and get the hell out of here. i reached a room were the alien eggs were laid i was in luck i still had my mask and plus that meens the queen is near.as i reached the other room there was 5 doors it was like a maze i had to get out of here or ill be killed. so i went in the frist room as i did a alien was waiting for me.this was easy i reached for my disc the alien jumped up and i sliced it in half like it was a paper. but i got some blood on me so i had to loose the armor.
.so i went out and just picked any door i saw i walked in and jack pot i found the queen i started up my boam she saw me a yelled for back up cause she was tied up in chains. i wasted no time i throw the boam and ran like crazy.i had to find a escape pod and the more i ran the more aliens were coming after me. the boam would explode any secound. i was in luck tho i found a pod jumped in and jeted out of there. as soon as i did the boam exploded and it barly missed me it dameged my pod but i still got out of there,
my fuel was low so i just floted in space tell
i found
a planet to land on.when i landed i got out of the pod and looked around ....it was a alien planet.

well thats my story kinda bad but am new.

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

No.. no it's good... but more people may read though if you posted it on the How you became you thread, just a suggestion. It's a good Story

-----------------------------------------
WHOEVER WINS....WE LOSE....
- AVP,Alien Vs. Predator, Xenomorph vs Yautja
www.planetavp.com

thank you

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

... I wasn't being sarcastic.... that as real

-----------------------------------------
WHOEVER WINS....WE LOSE....
- AVP,Alien Vs. Predator, Xenomorph vs Yautja
www.planetavp.com

?

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

he means that it was good, its just when he said "no...no" it might have sounded sarcastic even though that was not his intention.

thats not bad though considering that your new =D you'd be good at an rpg, you should join the next rpg we got :3

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~