ideas for AVP2

navyspaz, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

lets all guess whats going to happen in the AVP2 movie. put what you think is going to happen and see how close you are, or right.

I think...

since the Predator got stabbed by the queen in the stomach, the pred had some of the Queen DNA in him. and a chestburster... and when it hatches. it has some queen DNA so, it becomes a PredAlien Queen or praetorian something like that, and gets lose into the controls of the Pred ship, and crashing the Ship into woods near a highly populated city. and there are plenty of hosts for the aliens, and that means alot of aliens. and alot of fights. unlike the first AVP =D.... thats just what i think... now you....

navyspaz, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

hmm... so far I like all of yalls Ideas =D

mine was already at the top

HannibalLecter-468x60-2.jpg

Soldier, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Since the Predalien is in the ship, it starts putting preds in comatose and turning them into eggs. The ship is hived, and in a last duke effort, the clan lands their ship on a planet to escape, so they can come back and kill the xenomorphs later, but they are killed before they reach the planet. The ship continues to the planet and lands, and the aliens hive the planet, and flouorish because it is teaming with unintelligent life.

Many years in the future, around Aliens time.

The humans colonize the planet, and have a run in with the aliens, who start using human hosts. The umans call for marines and marines start fighting the aliens. But in the meantime, the predators find the lost clan's ship, and notice the megahive and the mass amounts of marines, take this chance for revenge and to hunt. And then you got AVP2!!!!!!!!

Praetorian, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Predalien chestburster grows and destroys all predator ship crew. [..20m]

Ship drifts in space for some years. Predalien evolves to queen and lays eggs/creates hive. [not shown]

Just before Alien movie time a human ship filled with colonists (Ash is with them) goes to investigate the predator ship. Aliens kill all colonists and take control of the colonist ship.

The last human alive accidentally wakes a predator that was on stasis. The predator kills the human and goes berserk against the aliens. Ash manages to survive. [..1h]

Because of the loss of contact with the colonist ship a marine detachment arrives.

Pred activates a self destruct device in his ship and then moves to colonist ship.

Then we have a bloodbath in colonist ship AvPvH. In the end only a drone and ash are alive.

With extensive damage Ash manages to escape in a pod. [..2:30h]

A Predator ship then arrives and destroys the colonist ship.

Well I would like to see something like this.
That is: All humans die, an efficient predator, claustrophobic battle in space, a 2:30h movie like aliens and a connection (ash) with alien movie.

davii008, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

cory...i dont think the predator should win.

one pred versus a !!PREDALIEN QUEEN!!
the queen would easily win...and the film should be about the preds TRYING to win not winning

but thats just my opinion

but i could have come up with a better idea myself for soldiers idea...at least more than 2 preds die

davii.jpg

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

i would like to see the Queen PredAlien chestburster escape and sneak into hunter Predator's Pod and the pod is luanched down to a hunt.while in the pod the PredAlien Queen eats the Predator while it sleeps.Then the pod hits the hunting ground.The Queen gets out and makes a hive. its a vey bit in the future and the Marines come and try to extetminate the hive when some evil corperation(that wants to capture the Xenomorphs) is against the Marines so they get cought up in a war while being killed by aliens.Then the Predators come down and show whos boss once and for all.The Ship sends a team of blooded hunters.When the Predators come they hunt and kill most of the humans along with the aliens.then a patch of aliens lead by a alpha alien come along.The Predators battle them.One Predator gets impaled and cralws into the hive,He then acctivates his bomb and the human run out.The Predator cloak and retreat.They get out of the cavern/hive into the waste land and then the last of the marines kill a few aliens in the patch.The Predators come and kill the marines.three marines ascape and call for a drope ship.The Predator eventully take down the patch with them all dead.then the hive exploades from the bomb.the last alpha alien comes out and sluaghers a few Predators.two more preds are lft and go after the Alpha.they manage to kill it but one Predator dies leaving the last Predator there.The drope ship apears and takes the surviving marines.The team comes out to battle the Predator.The predator kills most of them but then they captur the Predator.they take it to a base(area 51,lap,whatever)but lil did they know that the PredAlien Queen hitched a ride on the Drope ship.They take it to the home base and the two Creatures escape into the base.The Predator hunts the Marines and the PredAlien queen kills the scientists.then they meet up and fight.The marines come and try to kill both.eventully the Queen dies and the honorable Predator lives.The base is a mess and he gets picked up by the clan mother ship.Then a team(human) come down to find out what happend and discovor an egg that the Queen left behind.

all the preds died besides the blooded warrior,m8.ey! well i dont think aliens should win,,,jeeesh,im an Massive Predator fan,what do u exspect ???? i didnt go into detail like i woulda but im sure a warrior pred could kill any queen.

cardmaster12595, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

I think Cory is right. Have you noticed that in all the Alien and AVP movies the aliens always end up losin? Well thats how it works and maybe the aliens should win in this one (possable clifer to AVP 3? maybe)

You dont see me, but I see you........

its just that the aliens seem more evil and in this case the Predators are the actual heros(what gave Anderson the idea of calling the alien "the hero alien"????) saving earth from being turned into a hive.

cardmaster12595, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

True.......Never looked at it that way, well I sorta have............well...........yeah

You dont see me, but I see you........

shorty, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

personally i think the humans will win cuz they always do and if the aliens win well then everything would be dead. if the predator wins they might kill all humans or make them slaves so the human always have to win.but really i dont want them 2

I think it should be like on this site:

http://avp2-twoprinces.tripod.com/