Re-write the franchise

daveberg, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Ok, Alien 3 has passed and Alien Resurrection is in your hands - what would you do with that movie to make it better? What scenes would you include/exclude? Would you have Ripley come back from the dead? Or take a completely different cast and storyline?

bergmod.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

donut, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

actually i really like celtics idea, it would have defenitly been better if it were like that :3 but on my part, i would have used diffrent people, ripley would not have been ressurected(sorry bout teh spelling :S) and i would have definitly made it alot darker, like literally alot darker. make it suspensful like in the first alien when (i forgot his name) was in the vents and was searching for the alien. it would be alot funner to watch if it were this suspenseful :p

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

TDN, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

To Celtic102: I think that idea had been brought up many times before, and the majority of the people think that it might not be such a good idea. Most feems to think that by doing that, it takes away the "mystery elements" of the series and cheapens the franchise. I personally don't like it much either, but not because of that reason, but because how could you make a full length movie out of that idea? I mean, who would be the main characters. Surely people aren't going to want Xenos or Jockeys as characters. The idea and concept IMO is good, but the execution would be very hard.

TDN.jpg
We Endanger Species...
Preferably Yours

OTANG, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

ditto donut

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

the point of alien ressurection.........M O N E Y

RedKnife2.jpg

OTANG, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

leave alien 3 the way it was. change alien ressurection' cast, redo the newborn idea, it looked cr@ppy visually. come to think of it what was the point of alien ressurection?

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

give the prisoners from alien 3 some weaponry.not like aliens but at least a few shotguns so they can make a last stand instead of waiting to die.i watched alien 3 and was really dissapointed,maybe it was because of all the action in aliens.so i just feel it needed a little bit more.it did have a great story though.

RedKnife2.jpg

scar774, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

well, aside from all the other ideas i have, i would make a small apperance by the predator at the end, and it would kill riply, to show that she was better than aliens, but not better then preds, then that other android chick would be the star of any alien 5s and 6s

do you know the muffin man?....... i ate him, so GET TO DA CHOPPA

Stalker, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

There would've been a decent amount of things that I would've changed, but really all I can say is bye bye to the newborn & yeah celtic's idea is sweet

stalker.jpg

celtic102, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

I would have none of what happend in Alien Res and made it kinda like a prequal set before alien and have it showing us how they were made and what the spacejockeys have to do with it and what was it all about that ship and how it got there and all that then have a spacejockey dieing on a chair then it will follow up to alien and have it being the one that kane sees

Oh This Is So Funny

theBatEffect.gif
My Funny Flash Movie Site

cystic_warrior, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

i would just let ripley die and take an entirely new approach to the encounters with the species. i would also inlcude alot of scenes with more fighting and less talking bu tlet the actors give all the important info in the movie and have only two or three scirmishes within the ubit of people who are patheticly running for their lives as they will be caught and used for hosted by the aliens. I would use an entire new cast and not let a bunch of newbs be the ones firing guns at the aliens but in fact get people who have been in a war movie and know how to react to a battle scene.

I am in Talented Drama so i am 45% sure of what i am talking about.

THE HIVE CANNOT BE STOPPED. SO ALL TREMBLE IN FEAR FOR THE HIVE IS SUPERIOR

Crpl_Hicks, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

I would have my own idea about what happens after Alien 3. The threat of these creatures increases and the government would LOVE to get thier hands on them. But, Ripley is needed on first hand for the experiments. They revive Ripley and she disagrees with the snotty government and says that the only way for deep space expidtions is to wipe the species OUT. She gets help from the president; who stops the tests and gives Ripley all the mariens she needs. The other characters and Ripley being part alien would be scratched. By the way, this is an awesome post Dave.

You have just crossed over into an other dimension. One of sound, sight, and mind. You have just crossed over in to..... THE TWILIGHT ZONE!!