avp cartoons =D

donut, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

well i've decided to make my own avp cartoons :p its going to be a comedy! i plan to make a xeno(donut) and a pred(fatmoogle) whom are both sisters for some strange reason, and they have to go through a whole lot of stuff together! but its going to be somewhat like episodes, like small little comics, but a whole lot of em. i'm practiceing a new style of drawing at teh moment so it might be awhile before i start making teh comics, but when i do i'll post em XD

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

well whats going on here... when is the new comic coming out???

ok donut that is just wrong a alien sister to a predator that is just wrong grabs a nuke and throws it at donut

We"re on a express elevator to hell
GOING DOWN!! AND GOING AND GOING AND GOING WHAT NOO!!!!!! ITS OUT KILL IT GET THE XENO AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

wewt i've started making em! i'll send it to the artwork section when i'm done :p

well the i made donut and fatmoogle a very very long time ago, and they have always been sisters, so i'm gonna keep it that way!

but i dont know when its coming out, i'll tell ya when i'm finished

ok sounds cool

Nick_Kang_20, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Sounds weird and funny lol

untitled15qb.gif

Mighty_Blade, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

I look forward to seeing the new comics

Kill with honor. Die with honor.
Dishonor is worse than death.

Crpl_Hicks, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Cool :)

You have just crossed over into an other dimension. One of sound, sight, and mind. You have just crossed over in to..... THE TWILIGHT ZONE!!