predators best weapons

Newborn, Undefined, 18 years ago

What are some of the predators best weapons?

All heil The alien Empress

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 18 years ago

depends... when going for honour predators will mainly use wrist blades, spear, or combi stick. when hunting they will mainly use spear gun, net gun, shrukens, returning disks. when going for total annialtion the have remote mines, and shoulder cannon. and in some case before a predator dies they will use theyre wrist nuke

(for simplistic use just call me hyro)

What about there military weapons like burners and huge strafing plasma caster's and dual shoulder cannons that fire missels. I think thoughs are their best weapons 25 predators armed with all thoughs weapons killed an entire hive.

But it was a small hive a big hive would have wuped the predators.

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

plasmacster is predator best weapon

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

"burners" are just another name for casters to my knowledge, as for the other weapons u described newborn, they aren't real, they are just cheap ideas coughed up by some random person who thought they would be a cool idea, forget everything u've heard about them as they do not exist.

stalker.jpg

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

eh newborn, I know your new and all but try not to make so many topics, its not a rule but other peoples topics go down the list and stuff and it doesnt give other people i chance. its ok just not so many. like max. 2-3 a day.
On topic, its a oppinion kinda, I think the best is trusty o' combistick :)
navyspaz.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

lol you dont choose if you become a mod dude, Im your friend :D everyone on the board is everyones friend I think. but not many people become a mod...

EDIT: Or make a topic Im new, and what are some things i need to do, first of all read the rules, you can find links to the rules under anyones profile pretty much. like mine.

navyspaz.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

I want to be a mod but more people have to know me better and so far I have no freinds here, any sughestions?

All hiel The alien Empress

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

The Nuke.

HPEnhanced.jpg

~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~SUICIDE IS PAINLESS~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~HOOO-RAH~SELF-TRAINED WARRIOR OF BALATU~

Scar_Face, Undefined, 18 years ago

There is a comic and some Predator 2 concepts of a Predator Shotgun. It's like a scatter shot spear gun. (Using the spear gun's appearance from Concrete Jungle)

-=!!!MY SKULL!!!=-

-=!!!Close only counts in horse-shoes and hand-grenades!!!=-

tis fake. its only a weapon in teh comic. like all the blazer stuff on extinction... fake...

navyspaz.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

Scar_Face, Undefined, 18 years ago

It's a neat idea though. Go...
Here
It's at the bottom.

-=!!!MY SKULL!!!=-

-=!!!Close only counts in horse-shoes and hand-grenades!!!=-

I dunno if the actual speargun does it but on teh avp2 game you can launch multiple spears. I dunno if you really can in real avp. not real life lol
EDIT: looks like a pistol.
navyspaz.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

Hey, newborn, I think that "I'm new" posts are against the rules, unless you also include a question and/or a comment about AvP, Yautja or Xenomorphs.

Drenton.jpg

Kaizen, Undefined, 18 years ago

I think the best pred wepon is the Plasma caster from Pred 1

Walk with an impure mind
Revelations unkind
Abject denial of the flesh I feel
Endure and make my mark