next game

Celtic_Warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

if another pred game or a alien game comes out (solo games) what do you want to see in it?

if it is a pred game, i would want a nuke bomb and a net gun, and fr you to be able to take your mask out for some reason. i would also like to be able to create a pred and be able to hunt in groups.

i dont care whats in an alien game, i just want them to actually BRING ONE OUT!!! oh, and make it 3rd person.lol

celticwarriorspikeEternalFlame.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

ok,my game idea:

its a free-type game like the grand theift auto games,u first create ur own pred with armor and ect from the movies,u can also chose preds from the movie.at the first mission u drive a ship toward a planet and blood ur self.after that u earn weapons from ur elder.then throughout the game u go to many many different hunting grounds of ur chose.also would be cool to take ur mask off,ativate bomb as a hara kiri.also have ur chose of a view....hope u like it..

HUNT FOR GLORY,HUNT FOR HONOR,HUNT FOR THE MOON
coryssig.jpg Guan-thwei

Sasha, Undefined, 18 years ago

Its all about a alien freelance game with world domination as the goal.

Honor and glory

xeno_slayer, Undefined, 18 years ago

and it should be for gamecube as well.
WE'RE PEOPLE TOO DAMIT!!!

xenoslayermod.bmp.jpg

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

A Spider-Man 2 type of game, when you finish a mission you are left there to travel to the next place on the objective map, but with Either Alien or Predator character, and you would be able to go wherever you want whenever you want 99 percent of the game with the other one percent in being stuck somewhere in boss battlles or something like that, no levels and it would be realistic, like when you kill someone they dont disappear like in the corny Anime cartoon.. i forget what that was

And you would be able to do everything that the Yautja and Xenomorph do in the Movies, with great graphics because it wouldnt be worth it with graphics from the First Star Fox Game or from Sonic the Hedgehog 3D blast lol those graphics kinda ed but it was the best they could do... =P

That would be a great game lol, doing everything they could, goin where any time you want, a good story, long game, and graphics that aren't bad.. i think that would be an Alien Vs Predator game

And the Alien only games you were a marine...

~Another female on Da Site~

26123392851.jpg

~My names Alexa, and I remember everything~

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

i thinc a FPS where u play as a colonial marine sargant and ur in control of a full squad would be cool fore compleeting objectivs in game you could get an equivolant to money to buy new stuf and upgraids fore your soldiers

Balatuclansig.jpg

Ghostwind, Undefined, 18 years ago

The customizing sounds like fun..it be nice to create ur on Pred and even make different snarios for each level. you know like stealth missions. Or even Jungle Levels. The nuke bomb would be intersting...almost forgot..name ur own predator. and thats what he'll be know as by other Yautja. Maybe levels were Badbloods hunt you or you have to track em down. but the BAd bloods will be better then the ones on Concret jungle. they'll have there full weaponry.

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

havent played concrete jungle, but i have seen previews and reviews. the next game should be a third person just like CJ but a much better plot and layout. its third person viewpoint looks awesome as is its freedom of movement.

otangmod.jpg
Clan Balatu
Struggle is The Glory