Aliens Second Mouth

THEENDLESSWAR, Undefined, 18 years ago

when i was watching avp and saw the alien use his second mouth going through the predators masks. My brother then mentions how could it go through the predators mask if it cant go through the glass when they kept the aliens in prison to do research on them in alien resurection.

And please if u guys have the answers the feel free to reply.

When this war ends there will be only one species standing....who will it be....

Hive_Soldier, Undefined, 18 years ago

That part in the movie AVP is a great mistake from the productions, if you play AVP2 do you need to take the mask from the predator off, after that you can "eat" the head of the predator....The alien mouth is very strong but it can´t be so powerfull to break the "advanced tecnology mask" of the predator with one hit....

Look to the Hive the Hell await you in this place, the death is in all place and you dont will survive from the green serpents....

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

That one is an excellent question and I agree that it was some sort of mistake. What's the point of the mask if it wont protect as well?

Untitled333a3333lojas.jpg

But P R E D A T O R think with me is impossiblo to break a mask of a predator, i think the predators make they masks of a very resistant material, is like a helmet for a soldier....

Look to the Hive the Hell await you in this place, the death is in all place and you dont will survive from the green serpents....

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

Thank you for noting that Hive Soldier, and hey lets just say that the glass was a super bulletproof type of stuff..

alienvspredator.png

Ancienthunter, Undefined, 18 years ago

I know that Predators are Advance hunters of the Universe and Im sure that helmet was their for a reason to keep preds head safe from face huggers and aliens secondary jaw and im not sure but i heard on some other site a while ago before i came here that aliens teeth and claws are Diamond based and thats why thir teeth are so shiny no see through clear their u go and their talons can scrath through almot any metal found by human but preds i not sure they should of done wat they did in AVP with two preds killed by secondary jaws yes aliens have strong sconday jaws but not strong enough to go through pred mask.........Dumbass Anderson

22.jpg

Ace, Undefined, 18 years ago

There was something wrong there not only did the inner mouth go through the mask, it went all the way through the preds head. That mask would have to have some sort of resistance but it didnt it went all the way through. It doesnt make sence.

acesig.jpg

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

no problem hive soldier :3

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

yet the second mouth went through the helment yet its claws couldnt. :O

ANDERSON'S WORK KEEPS ON GETTING BETTER AND BETTER! ;<

when this war ends there will be only one species standing....who will it be....

YES ANDERSON IS JUST FULL OF GREAT SURPISES *cough* SCREWUPS

Predatorsig3.png

unnnn the thing about the weak point is real, i have to agree about, but i yet think they masks is much hard to break...anyway anyone think with have in the mind...my mind is that

Thx for all the information people....

YES IT IS!!! lol

Predatorsig3.png

Like I said Anderson just wanted to see that so he put it in the film, where as it shouldn't have been there.

alienvspredator.png

thats probely what it was, but i'm just saying its not impossible :P

well the alien probely wouldnt know the weakpoint, its just it "could've" hit the weak point, or rather it "did" hit the weak point. you could say it was luck, that happens to me in video games all the time :3 but like you said about the acid, it could be possible, but i'm pretty sure the pred helmet was acid proof, like the rest of their armor. it would be kinda stupid not to make an acid proof helmet if the rest of their armor is.

how could the aliens know the weak point in the mask?

oh and by the way remember the start of alien 3 when u see the facehugger trying to attach itself to a face but couldnt because they were in pods well he shot out acid blood or maybe just acid to go through the pod and so what im trying to say is that it can do the same when its trying to get through the predator mask.

when this war ends there will be only one species standing....who will it be....

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

there are some good points but,in my opinion, we have to assume the glass in alien resurrection, was not ordinary glass and xeno proof otherwise they would have gotten out if it wasnt. someone mentioned that predator armor is acid proof when its not, not according to celtic's encounter in AvP with the alien throwing its dripping blood in celtic's direction. i think we should also assume that we aren't sure how strong a helmet is, nor how much force the second mouth of a xeno can exert. i previous movies, i think it has gone through metal before. it was more than likely just a 'movie thing' where the director just wanted to demonstrate a xeno as an incredible life form. another example is the alien's tail gets soo long it stabs a predator, while it was still hiding in the shadows. we all know it's not really thaat long. my opinion.

Ancienthunter, Undefined, 18 years ago

exactly but it did look cool gotta give alittle props to Anderson and yes its gone through metal i think but thats regualr metal Iron or even maybe titanium but we stilll have to remeber that Predators are from diff part of the Universe and for we know their type of Metal maybe 20* or maybe 50* or lastly 100* remeber in Pred 2 trying to find whenthey tried to find its make up on the Element table and it was unknown so we really dont know how strong their Secondary jaw can be really either but im sure its not strong enough to go through Predator Mask just my Opinion anbody got anything to Add

22.jpg

thanks everyone for your opinions. ;D

well look at our army helmets, they are supposed to protect us from bullets, yet bullets can still get through. its the same concept with the predator mask. and if the alien was close enough to the mask, i'm pretty sure it could get through. its a lil funny though, cause the aliens cant get through that glass, yet they can go through metal. i think its just the material that the mask is made out of.

what i mean is that nothing is perfect, everything has a weakness. predator masks arent invinsable even though they are powerful. it could have been a weak point in the mask that the alien hit with its mouth ya know. paul anderson is an a$$ though so he probely didnt even think about the stuff i'm saying