One question about aliens...

Hive_Soldier, Undefined, 18 years ago

The aliens need food to live, or they have a automatic body like the plants and the fotossintessy to live, if anyone in there have a good answer plz let me know...

i glad anyaway all you in the fan site....
Thank to have people like you in that site ;)

Look to the Hive the Hell await you in this place, the death is in all place and you dont will survive from the green serpents....

Kharn, Undefined, 18 years ago

my guess is they gather and store nutrients using... stuff (spines, maby those venty things) kinda like a camels hump only it does it automaticly.

Wait... Wheres my sig?

ghola88, Undefined, 18 years ago

its spelt as photosyntheis, i dont think so they do however they probably hibernate so they dont starve to hells death :).

weapons: double wristblades, underarm blades,elbow blades, swords, combat spear, spear, plasmacaster, mini caster, nuke shoulder cannon, sherikans, 2 disks, remote bombs, mini spear gun,wrist fletchett, mask laser. equipment: advance tools, wrist computer, medikit, food, mask, energy recharger. extras: a picture of daveberg, deathdrop, note of davebergs advice.
ghola1mo.jpg

Hive_Soldier, Undefined, 18 years ago

unnn but they dont need food, i have read in some place the aliens only need to eat in the first drone estage after have sufucient food they dont need more to eat because the acid blood is like a energy, and make the alien like a live batery.....

Thx for the information people

Look to the Hive the Hell await you in this place, the death is in all place and you dont will survive from the green serpents....