Predator Vision

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

In the Predator2 they say that the predator hunts by seeing your heat, I always thought that the heat vision is part of the mask vision modes not there basic vision.

Predatorsig4.png

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

i agree with pred rules. when the yautja was kicking ah-nold's he could still see heat, it just wasn't as accute as the mask's sensors.

Predator biology sites state that their vision is based on heat.

To one that lives to prove his courage, his lack of fear, and his utmost strength, there is nothing better then the hunt!

I always that there vision was like ours, maybe a little better

Predatorsig3.png

Well, because they like there vision the way it is I guess.

Batman.png

alright in predator2 they figured out that predators see humens by there body heat but the humans used cool colors so the predator couldnt see them but the predator changed his vision so he could see the lights but they didnt know that it so could see white and the lights would be red

fear is my alley fire is my weapon and predators are my enemy

Topdogg, Undefined, 18 years ago

it is by heat, using the mask can track heat and other kinds of "sense's" for the predator to see its prey as shown in pred 2 when the pred is hunting the DEA in the slaughter house and also in AVP when celtic change's vision to see the human and then grid,

as for there normal vision well its up in the air cause we all saw how the pred in pred 1 had that realy bad sight but then in pred 2 it was chasing danny glover without his mask on and his vision was like of that from the mask, some say the pred in pred 1 was color blind ima hmmm on that one.....

coming soon

topdogg2.jpg

Ace, Undefined, 18 years ago

Thats only what they thought. they never knew what it would see like with out the mask on. It has that wierd red vision that sences movement with the mask off.

I am the one sent by God to punish those who sin.

dude u would think y would he b coler blind with all there tec thay shuld b able to fix that dont u think

alienworrier3pu.gif

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

OMG, that is one interesting thought *lol*

Untitled333a3333lojas.jpg

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

P R E D A T O R brings me to the question, if they see in that way, whether color blind or not (maybe it was just a movie blooper on soemone's part as far as the predator's vision is concerned) how could it be possible they are able to create the kind of technology the way they did if they sense objects by heat. imagine them trying to work on very small objects like circuits, minature wires, etc., and also while having those big claws. it would be cool to see them work, and build things. i think they would be stumbling around and dropping stuff, messing up circuitry. actually it would be funny to watch that. "Yautja's Most Amazingingly Funny Home Videos"