preds chestburstid

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

do preds take longer to get chestburstid than humans cos in avp the humans get burstid in like half an hour and the pred lasts for about 4 hours

thers no stoping what cant be stopt
no killing what cant be killed.

xeno_slayer, Undefined, 18 years ago

mabee that has to do with the fact that the embryo is a predalien so it takes longer for it to grow?

ps: hey predatoress hers a pic for u lol

http://usera.imagecave.com/baktet/predatoress.jpg

Untitled3332aaa.jpg

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

Umm.. I wonder how's that possible. I mean preds have quicker metabolism so wouldn't the embryo grow quicker?

To the living we owe respect. But to death we owe only the truth. -Voltaire-

paul anderson is a moron

hear me...FEAR ME!!!

Jackel, Undefined, 18 years ago

Preds have a different metablisium to humo it could take longer. But personally i think it was a mess up in the script.

Vendi, Vindi, Vici - I came, I saw, I conquered

royal_praetorian, Undefined, 18 years ago

PREDS ARE STRONGER

Copyofthealien.bmp-copy.jpg

Topdogg, Undefined, 18 years ago

answer paul anderson

i heard due to the preds using chemicals for the queen that the chesburstin stage was quiker but not sure why it took scar so long hmmmmmmmmmm

G-unot BWS 4 LIFE M.O.B

topdogg2.jpg

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

hmmmm fishnets...

was it not that the preds chemically enhanced the queen therefore making the process quicker for all????

Untitled3332aa.jpg

I thought that the chestbursters bursted out faster in AVP becasue the predators put chemicals in facehuggers to make them mature faster so the preds didnt have to wait, my thinking is that this is for humans only the chemical must not work on preds so the old spawn time is the same. or like what Topdog said

Predatorsig4.png

mabee but then again how would the embyro know when the host is in danger??

Ancienthunter, Undefined, 18 years ago

Did they put Chemicals in the queens Eggs??? I though wat made them faster bursting was the Electricalthing around the Queens Egg sack wich some wat helped in the faster Maturing of the Aien Eggs so For the Humans It was faster to do all that decoding and wat not of the humans DNA and i guesses for the Predators Procees just took alittle Longer see wat im trying to say

Untitled333a3333s.jpg

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 18 years ago

I think it was cause the Predator was in more danger than the humans. Maybe the aliens in the humensed that humans weren't nearby so they could hatch safely. And the Predator was close to humans, plus, the pred's DNA may be more complicated for the xenos to decode and encode into the chestburster, so it would take longer.

ps. thanks again for the sig celtic

22a.jpg

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

*lol* Well thanks xeno_slayer, nice one;)

Yeah, it might be the reason. I just happened to think only the differences between preds and humans - I'm not an expert on aliens...

To the living we owe respect. But to death we owe only the truth. -Voltaire-

ya i c

hearme.fearme.jpg

It was the machine around the queens egg sack, it was pumping chemicals into her to speed up the lifecycles of her offspring. As for scar not getting chestbursted till the end, well we can thank andersons feeble mind for that screwup

stalker.jpg