Predator Question

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

I know there was a discussion on this but not a thread, in PREDATOR Jungle Hutner seems to be able to extract his Wrist Blades into Differeent sizes from Left to right is that possible? Go to the part where Dutch lays his head on the log and then right where The Predator gets Dutch's head in between the Wrist blades, pause it when he retracts it looks like it goes in more

~Another female on Da Site~
25319354123.jpg
~Transmission:This is Alexa, And I remember Everything~

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 18 years ago

Yeah, i've been wondering about that a lot too. I really like his wristblades, they did seem more advanced than the others. But Celtic did something like that too. When he sliced off the end of Grid's tail, his blades curved up, and if you look closely, you can see them flip right before he slices the tail. By the way, sweet sig.

Blood-Bath3.jpg

~For centuries, human beings have worshipped these beasts as gods, beasts that will forever haunt us, beasts waging an eternal war.....~

Yeah taht was kinda wierd with both of them, thanks you too

25319354123.jpg
~Transmission:This is Alexa, And I remember Everything~

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

my ideas along with several others' ideas are in another thread

otangmod.jpg
Clan Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

I think the blades are able to widen at the front section, as in the front part of the blades swing to the side to form a sort of Y shape at the end

stalker.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

yaeh,same here.i watched predator all day yesterday to figure that out.

HUNT FOR GLORY,HUNT FOR HONOR,HUNT FOR THE MOON
coryssig.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

i know that the avp ones were able to do that but i dont think the city hunter's.

HUNT FOR GLORY,HUNT FOR HONOR,HUNT FOR THE MOON
coryssig.jpg

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

The AVP blades didn't do it in the movie, there was a scene where the wristblwitched around so they were facing backwards but the separating of the blades was only done in pred 1

stalker.jpg

I know whty did some of you say Predator2 and AVP im talking about PREDATOR

25319354123.jpg

~My names Alexa, and I remember everything~