Alien Game any ideas?

Sasha, Undefined, 18 years ago

Since they made a stand alone pred game it stands to reson they should make a stand alone alien game. Kinda the same thing just diffrent story also a better camraing system the one in predator ed a nut. But over all I think they did a fine job.Even though it got bad ratings. This alien game should have maybe a drifrent selection of aliens you can chose from maybe unlocked a few crazy ones. A single alien trying to start a hive on some planet being taraformed by a colony of people and has a array of wild life and diffrent enviroments. I think a game like tihs has definate possibilties. What do you guys think ?

The ultimate game is me come hunt me if you dare

yeah I was thinking the same thing but in a way it could work depending on the story line starting out looking for a place to start a hive then ounce the queen is etablished she tells you what to do and what kind of creature to get for a host or elimante the threat to the hive. Sooner or later enough of the population is over come and preds coem to hunt but by this point the army is so vast and your the alpha male of the whole hive the most battle experienced. Maybe switch around to diffrent aliens for diffrent task and missions.

bug-hunt, Undefined, 18 years ago

Well the new rpg will be up soon and this will involve your stats in your profiles and dice, all looking good.

bughuntsigforavp.jpg
Bug-Renders

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

i remember a game i played long ago, you were an ant and you were teh queen, you had to dig your colony. then you would look for another ant to reproduce with! it would be fun, cause after you finish with the queen you move on to a worker and you go out and look for food, but there were a bunch of enimies that would eat you and stuff. they should do something like that with the xenomorphs

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

i dont whant to sound negativ but macing mishonas and objectivs that form a good story line fore a creatur whose main gole in life is to reproduce would be extreamly dificalt

stil a game like this would be cool

woooooSpicy.jpg

Kidd, Undefined, 18 years ago

Well just a thought alright because I despise 1st person shootersif it's something like Ghost Recon 2 or Star Wars BattleFront I'll play it no doubt

Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, your not gonna make it.

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

lol just a crazy thought elaborating on sasha's idea, but hypothetically speaking, if it was to be made, i think it would not be a good first person style game. by making it a strategy game ( i use the term loosely) say for example a player doesn't control one xeno but a group of them and tries to take over a colony, or planets or ships. battling all sorts of creatures and humans. but not making it too wacky.

otang.jpg
Struggle is The Glory

bug how the hel in gods name are we goin to use dice this is on the internet please i would like to now im very eager on how that will work.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Kidd, Undefined, 18 years ago

What you mean is, makin it a Age of Empires kinda of stuff because I love those games, like you start out with a Alien Queen and a hive where you grow your Alien colony and destroy whatever enemies that are out there on the map

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

yea something like that, kidd.

otang.jpg
Struggle is The Glory

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

yeah something liek that.. But

something liek that, protecting your hive and a game like P:CJ at the same time, because the Xenomorph is almost tqller than any living thing on Earth :P lol

AIt should have Grid as the Main Character, making him different from all the others like Scar Face, he had scars on his face like Grid has scars on his fore head

I dunno but that kind of game woul be cool because enomorph can see Yautja even when they are cloaked

But Predator: CJ had Xenomorph in it....

But that was kinda a surprise to me when i first entered The "If It bleeds..." Level because when MOTHER said " Hello Scar Face. Long time no See. I suppose you think you have me jsut where you want me ... but..

Meet my Little Friends.."

and the Xenomorph Come out and i was kinda confused at first

a Xenomorph game like that would be fun

~Another female on Da Site~
24023571678.jpg

predalien_64, Undefined, 18 years ago

oh, a first person shooter stand alone alien game cool

The Best Of Both Nightmares

an RTS would be good they tried it before with extinction i beleve it was cald .. but the game was a flop when you playd it it hade a feeling about it like it was rushed didant seem compleat bu an RTS using the same engen as dawn of war or a game simolar to that would be gr8

woooooSpicy.jpg

On a further note it might be sweet to see this game on the PS3. Cause the Xbox 360 in a poonany compared to the PS3.

PLAYSTAION PRIDE!YA YAAA!

predalien_64, Undefined, 18 years ago

yha, the future of alien and predator games looks vary bight for the PS3 and 360 me i am going to get the PS3 first

24200030516.jpg