predators evolve?

ghola88, Undefined, 18 years ago

Do you think predators would evolve to become more powerful. I mean ive heard of people saying predator with natural wristblades and those blades are longer than the ones they made.
And about them developing a more powerful sense of hearing seeing and smell. Dunno? may sound them but hey could happen.

weapons: double wristblades, underarm blades,elbow blades, swords, combat spear, spear, plasmacaster, mini caster, nuke shoulder cannon, sherikans, 2 disks, remote bombs, mini spear gun,wrist fletchett, mask laser. equipment: advance tools, wrist computer, medikit, food, mask, energy recharger. extras: a picture of daveberg, deathdrop, note of davebergs advice.
ghola1mo.jpg

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

don't want to offend what possibly can be a legitimate post but its kind of childish to think wristblades can grow from a yautja's arm. in the case of a xeno with its spines or other protrusions, it can be 'understood' that this is some kind of evolution, and quite believable, but in a yautja's case, its reptilian-like in nature. spikes or blades evolving just doesnt seem natural and believable. with thier technological advancement i guess i can understand them bio-engineering acid proof offspring that is specific to the bio acid found in xeno blood, thort of believable. would they go thru all that trouble for: 1) the hunting of one specific species, 2) acquire such a greater advantage over a species they admire for its sport ? i doooooon't knooo-ooow :/

Topdogg, Undefined, 18 years ago

all is well young one be mellow fellow, no one means yourself its just the idea ponders along the lines of alice in wonderland

Thug Life

topdogg2.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

alice in wonderland, where'd that come from? lol, preds couldn't evolve blades, they already have small claws but blades are made something can't just evolve with them as natural weapons.

stalker.jpg

Jackel, Undefined, 18 years ago

Otang i do think that some pred clans especilly young or right wing clans may experiment with bio-engineering. And in the case of doing it for the killing of one speices. Xenos are incredably durable and is they get to hard to handle the preds could resort to it.

Vendi, Vindi, Vici - I came, I saw, I conquered

watch alice in wonderland classic film shows how being a dope feind and writing a film can work !!

Thug Life

topdogg2.jpg

they wont grow them thats like me growing them it aint gonna happen

Thug Life

topdogg2.jpg

Jackel, Undefined, 18 years ago

They wouldn't elvolve something like that either. But some clan could genetically enginer
themselves to have stuff like Acid Proof skin and harder bones. (Of course this clan would have to not follow the normal Pred code)

Vendi, Vindi, Vici - I came, I saw, I conquered

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

Oh lord. Predator wristblades are attatched to the metallic arm plates, they DO NOT grow from the predators arm.

bergmod.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

xeno_slayer, Undefined, 18 years ago

ah but in the predator bio by pretorian he said that too!

because there thick

Thug Life

topdogg2.jpg

xeno_slayer, Undefined, 18 years ago

why do people say that predators wristblades are attached???

some of us are still monkeys....look at dark blade

after years i would say they would but growing wristbaldes is just silly there like us we used to be monkeys know look at us

Thug Life

topdogg2.jpg

i agree with ldyluvs. according to the fiction yautja have evolved over time in intelligance. i mean look at thier technology; able to build spacecraft to travel thru space. they were able to travel thru space long before humans could even develop thier own mechanical means of travel. yautja could develop and schedule ritualistic hunts spanning at least hundreds of years. the hunting technology is amazing; sensing equipment in thier masks, light bending camoflage, ultra light hunting equipment. now imagine how they evolved physically. as intelligence increase, physical features are diminished, its natural evolution. so imagine how these things could have looked like millions of years ago. maybe they were some velociraptor looking creature millions or billions of years ago. also imagine thier training regime to keep thier bodies as muscular as they do. its tuff to balance intellience and physical ability in nature. from a sci-fi viewpoint, its just incredible how a creature like the yautja could have developed over time.

the_doctor, Undefined, 18 years ago

well they have to evolve its nature (depending on what u belive) i suppose they get maybe an acid proof skin or harder bones so a xenomorph can break through their skulls it would seem as if thats the things they would need if belive that they hunt xenos all the time

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

doctor.bmp.jpg

Ancienthunter, Undefined, 18 years ago

well that just wrong or Bad i think espcially the Dumb Idea of Preds having teir own Weaponry attach to their skin that would be like us having holes in are bodies to shoot bullets from(would be kinda cool though) but for Preds thats just way too far

22.jpg

ghola88, Undefined, 18 years ago

i know dont say me! Im just tellin others what others have said!!!

weapons: double wristblades, underarm blades,elbow blades, swords, combat spear, spear, plasmacaster, mini caster, nuke shoulder cannon, sherikans, 2 disks, remote bombs, mini spear gun,wrist fletchett, mask laser. equipment: advance tools, wrist computer, medikit, food, mask, energy recharger. extras: a picture of daveberg, deathdrop, note of davebergs advice.
ghola1mo.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

it may be possible because elders wouldn't be picked at random, i mean dark blade clan preds have more adevanced weaponry but it would be cool if they could

When the time comes will you be the hunter, or the hunted?

LdyLvsPreds, Undefined, 18 years ago

Looking at the history of just the earth, the "animal" kingdom evolved to adapt to it's surrounding enviroment. The enviroment would change, some would die out, but over time, the remainder would adapt and evolve. The human race adapted & evolved as well. We walked more upright,lost body hair, etc., but the main evolution took place in our intellegience. I mean we didnt lose or grow extra appendages, our chemistry didnt change to give us immunities to poisonous creatures that we have been exposed to for thousands of years.

With the Predators, i believe they are closer to the human race then the "animal" kingdom. I personally dont think the Preds would evolve physically to the point of getting acid proof skin, etc. Earth history shows that it takes exposure to an enviroment for a prolonged period of time before evolution occurs. Since Preds are hunters & constantly moving around, they would not have time to evolve.(Now of course we are talking of an alien race so i could be completely wrong). I feel that Preds would evolve in intelligience, if they evolved in anything. They have been fighting aliens for years, know what is needed to protect against them and to kill them. When you know your enemies strong points & weaknesses, you concentrate on them. You study it from every angle. You know your enemy like the back of your hand, you create or try new weaponry or armor, you evolve in the most lethal way possible, you become more intelligent!!!

royal_praetorian, Undefined, 18 years ago

he did not say they did dav

Copyofthealien.bmp-copy.jpg