Do you think Predators have created OTHER species to hunt?

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

I think that somewhere far predators have created a species that they have yet to defeat. What do you think?

I think the predators hunt and kill any race,but ailens are the harder to hunt,the ailens are hunters all so,so its hunter vs hunter.

ChEsTBuRsTeD42, Undefined, 18 years ago

After finding out that preds can travel in space, i think preds dont need to make any creatures for hunting because the world probly has many other kinds of creatures that preds can hunt. Like the skulls in pred2.

Join my forum at http://agent42.proboards38.com/

Jackel, Undefined, 18 years ago

I'm sure there is but I would think that it would be a race that is more technologically advanced then them.

shazuipredalien, Undefined, 18 years ago

which is very unlikely as predators are pretty much at the pinnacle of technological advancement already but a very good theory an animal that carries a virus that kills off yautja and so they r very hard 2 kill.

i search all day for intruders of my hive
the queen must be safe thats how we stay alive
i tear apart any life that comes near
i am a warrior so all preds fear!
for the might of the lone predalien will come
and every living thing near will succumb....

predalien.jpg

The yautja are at the pinnacle of technology and have been able to conquer every species they come by. But there is one... that neither alien nor predator has been able to conquer... one with hearing so powerful that neither pred not alien can make a suprise attack, smell so keen that it knows everywhere either of the hunting species have been. And even these hunters would never chance a suprise attack on this creature anyway for if they were somehow able to corner it they would be oblitherated by its powerful feet being able to output over 5 POUNDS OF PRESSURE! and teeth that would be able to knaw away at its attackers until they are forced to run home to their mothers to aquire a bandaid. That is right my friends the terrifying and unmatched trial of taming this legendary creature is something only man has been able to do. So think about this next time u go to feed your bunny rabbit! Defeating that moster that sits there nibbling at its food and looking at u with those big deceptive eyes, is something that alien and predator alike would give ultimate respect for!! For neither has been able to overcome the TERRIFYING BUNNY RABBIT!!!!!

To one that lives to prove his courage, his lack of fear, and his utmost strength, there is nothing better then the hunt!

good idea though they could make species as difficult as possible to hunt

Untitled.jpg

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

there may be a killer race of tribbles that the predator clans just can't hunt becuase they look so cute. but they carry a lethal virus that kills off yautja and makes their mandibles fall off. you just never know, its up to those predator novelists

TDN, Undefined, 18 years ago

I don't believe that Predators created any species to hunt at all. They didn't create the Xenos if that's what you meant. We might not know where they come from, but the Xenos were definetly not created from the Preds, just like humans. The Predators don't hunt what they created, just different creatures that lives on each planet they visit. Though I probably would think that somewhere out there, there is at least one species that the Preds couldn't defeat.

TDN.jpg
We Endanger Species...
Preferably Yours