2 deleted scenes from collectors edititon

DarkDragon, Undefined, 18 years ago

i found 2 of the deleted scenes from the collectors edition. They are titled

" teenager " and " love scene "

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/alienvspredatordvd.html

Its going to be a while befor the collectors eition comes out. But it still wont make the movie any better. Its only going to add some blood, some cheap scenes that dont sound any good * read the names * and some xtra behind the scenes footage. Why did paul anderson direct this movie anyways!?

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

Oww, why they didn't left that "teenagers" in it? It would even be scarier to think that these killers weren't even full grown warriors. I've also seen in the documentaries a clip where Scar, Celtic and Chopper stands by the sarcophagi seeing it's empty and Celtic growls and points to somewhere like giving an order. I think this pic is from that scene

p16.jpg

predatoreessig.jpg

-The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 18 years ago

Paul Anderson is an awesome director. He directed AvP very well. You guys should blame the writer for all the story mistakes and stuff like that. Oh wait, he's the writer too. Hmm. Although you guys don't think that the movie was well made, it just wasn't all that well written. You have to admit, the film is eye candy. The creatures and set designs LOOK GOOD. I don't complain much about the movie because I have never taken it seriously like I do with the original films. The first alien and predator movies were classics that the writers and directors and other people made very well. They were brilliant. AvP is brilliant to me if you don't take it seriously and just watch it like your watching a popcorn flick, cause that's all it is. A pointless popcorn movie made to draw people in and take their money. But it's fun. I enjoyed watching it.

Sounds like bs to me, have you seen the deleted scenes and extra scenes they are only a minute or so.

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

Ridley Scott or any other person should Direct AVP2 so it won't have many mistakes- but if Paul doesn't seem that bad to me.. just some of the Directing spots in AVP it's not like he's Evil ..

lol

Yeah it will just add a few scenes to make it 2 hours and something mins. or whatever to make it look better

to me AVP was a good film.. in some points

like the design of Grid(He's my favorite in the Film next to the Empress)

-----------------------------------------
"If It Bleeds ... We can Kill it"
"Your.. One.. Ugly- Mother Fu___er"
-Arnold S., PREDATOR

the_doctor, Undefined, 18 years ago

as dave said there are various parst in the novel that are alot longer than a minute that are seen being filmed which also asks the question why anderson said on the commentary for the delted scenes "we didnt cut much" or something around those lines, so why would he say that when there is proof of other scenes the damn liar

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

doctor.bmp.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

lol yep saddly dave your right

psig1.png I fear nothing I hunt all

Hey P R E D A T O R that yautja in your sig, the unmasked one doing the wary cry is that ScarFace?

--------------------------------------
"If It Bleeds.. We can Kill It"
"Your....One Ugly Mother --------"

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

There's alot that happens in the novel that the film didnt go into, but as you said, in some of the 'making of' scenes etc you can clearly see parts of the movie that have yet been shown.

bergmod.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

If you look the documentaries there have been cut much more than just the extra clips. I kinda understood that preds woke up from some cryogenetic (spelling?!?) sleep. And a lot more.

EDIT: look at this
http://event.movies.yahoo.co.jp/theater/avp/photo/images/03.jpg

predatoreessig.jpg
-The softer side of clan Balatu - Yeah right, IN YOUR DREAMS lol-

yah iv seen that clip many times.

You forgot that when the chest burster came out of sabastion THERE WAS NO BLOOD! wtf.

Just cause I disliked that movie doesnt mean i dislike that way they made that predators or aliens or queen, it just means they should have wrote a better script and casted better actors

predator2.png

hey thanks man

predator2.png

k true, by the way i like your new sig.

If you hated the movie why you using avatars and pictures from it?

In the Whaling station where Chopper and Celtic took them out Scar and Chopper Hung the Bodies as Trophies but they werent that bloody
and your right it should have had an R Rating to make it have the special thing it had in the Past Events

but when they were actually i nthe thing with the people, Scar Takes out his Wrist Blades and it has some blood on it.. but when Chopper Threw his Combi-Stick at the guy who got stuck on the wall, blood wasn't coming out like it did in PREDATOR2

The only blood that gets shown alot is the Acid that comes from an ALien though

And when Lex Shot Sabastian in the head i didn't see any blood.. if YOU did tell me

-----------------------------------------
"If It Bleeds ... We can Kill it"
"Your.. One.. Ugly- Mother Fu___er"
-Arnold S., PREDATOR

In my mind the AvP was shallow. I mean, the culture and stuff was great but a... I don't know. The things wasn't vicious enough as I've used to see them. There wasn't bloody bodies hanging on the roof or nice shots where alien would have bursted a man to dead (they dissapeared always from the shots when aliens cought them). Well, this is my opinnion and I'm a horror fan so lol I think this movie was made for the younger ppl 'cos the pressing athmosphere and the shocks were so lame. I would have wanted to see some great emotions in it. It really was only an actionclip with nice backround and well done creatures.

And top of that I think it was made a bit cheesy how they revealed the details of the predator's culture and stuff.
predatoreessig.jpg
-The softer side of clan Balatu - Yeah right, IN YOUR DREAMS lol-

I liked the movie, the aliens and predators looked damn nice, i just thought it was going to be alottttt better.

the_doctor, Undefined, 18 years ago

ok the new direstors cut version for R1 is said to be (by amazon) 150 mins! thats an hour more of film but maybe we shouldnt get our hopes up

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

doctor.bmp.jpg