pred question

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

in the movie PREDATOR before the pred tries to hunt down ductch it uses this thing wich made its wrist blades heat up, it looked like a laser pen but predator desighn. does anyone know what it does and what its called ?

Shadows you will find wherever you go

the_doctor, Undefined, 18 years ago

it could have been the aiming laser maybe it detatches from the helmet im only saying that cos i always throught it had 3 laser beams comming from it

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

doctor.bmp.jpg

It was his laser sight, it can be removed from the mask.

stalker.jpg

celtic102, Undefined, 18 years ago

cleaning it.... yep

Untitled333a3333s41qa.jpg
My Funny Flash Movie Site

the_doctor, Undefined, 18 years ago

he could have been cleaning it or somehow shrapening it its just something we can only guess at

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

doctor.bmp.jpg

LdyLvsPreds, Undefined, 18 years ago

Could he have possibly been cleaning it? Other swords you have to clean & polish to prevent rusting,damage and keep them to a razor sharp edge. Since it is made of an unknown material to us, who is to say that it has to be done in the traditional way,mayb it takes the laser sight on this material. He knew how many were in the party,therefore he knew how many were left. From his observations i think it would have been easy for him to know that Dutch was the leader, in his eyes the "Elder", so wouldnt he want to prepare and have his equipment in the best possible shape!

Blade_Hunter, Undefined, 18 years ago

Metal is much easier to manipulate when it's heated so I think he was sharpening it (remember he had been slicing through plenty of people so the blades were probably slightly dulled) and maybe the sight has a heating mode and a sighting mode.

You're not hassling me m8, I'd love to battle you but training was banned from the main board long ago

stalker.jpg

oh sorry for hassling you

training hasn't been allowed on the board for ages m8

stalker.jpg

It's not like the blades wouldnt've sliced him up easily anyway

stalker.jpg

no i mean here

Thee Pred Alien caught the scent of his favourite prey a predator, he quikly scuttled into the desert then he buireed him self under the sand ready to ambush the pred

I'm dead in the RPG

stalker.jpg

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

Hot knife through butter would be the expression that springs to mind, those heated blades would've easily sunk into dutches skin.

And yes, the predator was using the laser sight to heat up the blades.

bergmod.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

hey do you mind i have a rematch from the last time we battled ( i enjoy rpgs )

hey do you mind i have a rematch from the last time we battled ( i enjoy rpgs )

I dunno why he was heating it up though because the wristblades would've cooled down in a few minutes anyway.

stalker.jpg

yeh probably

I dunno, but lasersights can't burn things or heat them up in real life so maybe it was just something they put in there to look cool.

stalker.jpg

yeah it was weird if it could heat up things it could burn its prey with it kind off

yeah that's what it was, like I said, it can be removed from the mask. But it's strange cause a lasersight wouldn't heat up anything.

stalker.jpg