Predator's hair part 2

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

I think I found some new info (well, I think someone mentioned it earlier...) about predator's hairs but the topic was locked... I don't know if this is just someone's imagination or is it based on some sort of info. It found in some Finnish predatorsite and it said pretty much that they have made their "hair" into dreadlocks through really painful ritual witch takes months.

www.geocities.com/yautja4ever
(if someone can read Finnish;)

To the living we owe respect. But to death we owe only the truth. -Voltaire-

Topdogg, Undefined, 18 years ago

no inferno if u look closely at a pred pick they have gold like rings around there dreads that was she's talking about, there like binding rings keeps the dreads together and are also decorated some have little skulls on them etc

Thug Life

topdogg2.jpg

Auch! So it's correct that they have some sort of hair?

(I hope this topic doesn't get spammers...)

i locked the first one because of the spammers that come here, no offence this is a good thread but no spam

on topic yes they have hair but is braded into the locks which takes 6 weeks or months if they show any pain they have to do it all over again gutted

Thug Life

topdogg2.jpg

Well, It's fine to me if this get locked. I just wanted you to know what I discovered...

And yeah, in my mind they don't seem as hair but this is what I've read.

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

I think dave's had a few too many j breaks today, lol only joking m8

stalker.jpg

Thanks Topdogg for clarifying that.

Yes, I was talking about the rings witch binds the dreadlocks together. But I would want to know more about what their ritual is like where they make the dreadlocks. Does the books (or any another source) have any mentions of this?

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

we're gonna do girly cartwheels and squeal like
pigs.

chronicles.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

It might, I dunno what the mods will do

stalker.jpg

Jackel, Undefined, 18 years ago

I read somewhere that before a feather evolved into a feather it was a peice of skin. It was like a peice of skin which grew out into small tenticle (soz bout spellin) like forms then after millions of years evolved into feathers. So maybe the dreads are like that just peices of skin that has grown.

As for the rings I think thats just decoration. Although I did have an idea that maybe they could be awarded like a medal system because the preds in avp seem to have less. (I dont know if thats actuly right but thats what I thought)

royal_praetorian, Undefined, 18 years ago

wait but predaliens have dread locks too so how would u explian that

Copyofthealien.bmp-copy.jpg

*lol* I think Dave is the biggest spammer of this site right now - no offence, though;)

I'm not sure, what braded means... Yes, I'm stupid but I would be grateful if u could explain it more to me.

Does anyone knows what is the meaning of the rings around their dreadlocks? I mean yeah, they keep them together but as I have seen they are pretty decorative and give me an expression of lucky charms. Well, it can only be my own imagination...

it's not like our hair but slightly thicker but can be braded, once there braded they cant be undone due to there hair type

Thug Life

topdogg2.jpg

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

well if the 1st one was locked what maks you think the second one won't get locked

If the other thread was locked it was probably because of spam. I heard that too, but it still looks like tentacles or something so I don't know

stalker.jpg

Hive_Soldier, Undefined, 18 years ago

I have see in aliens vs predator 2 game one paper in the table scientist of rykov saying the predators hair is a tentacle and not hair its part of the body like a octopus

Look to the Hive the Hell await you in this place, the death is in all place and you dont will survive from the green serpents....

have you paid attention to the predator movies those rings they take off keeps their helmet on so when they take off the rings it means they are taking their helmet off

dont know if theres any books about there rituals but worth looking over the net

Thug Life

topdogg2.jpg